Devils v Panthers - 18/12 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Wannabe2

We could always take the advice of this Steelers fan.
The only thing that i can think is if the game at the NIC on the 8th of jan is classed as a league/cup game..

Only problem is that you've got to get cardiff to agree to it..afterall they'd want the advantage of playing on their home ice.

Now why didnt we think of that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

drainage

Wannabe2 said:
The only thing that i can think is if the game at the NIC on the 8th of jan is classed as a league/cup game..

Only problem is that you've got to get cardiff to agree to it..afterall they'd want the advantage of playing on their home ice.

True am fairly certain giving up our gate and home advantage are uppermost in G's mind for rescheduling this !!

Surely there is a day somewhere that allows for both teams to play us to keep the home advantage and get the game played? We did 6 games in 9 days - its not like a hectic schedule is beyond us but am guessing the snow has some other games to disturb yet so guessing the number of games are going to be the problem.

We could call it a draw tho !!! :lol: :lol:

Wannabe2 said:

Not a steelers fan.

''JAYBAKER86'' is a Panthers fan