Devils Vs Blaze - League - 11th March 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils face an in-form Blaze Saturday night in the Bay. It's still tight at the top and whilst next weeks away double header could well be a season defining weeekend one way or another it's only going to matter if we pick up the points against the Blaze and keep pressure on the top.

BostonBart22

Must be on our guard for this one, blaze beat top 2 last 2 games , so Mr dupont get those boys pumped up big time , no excuses get the job done going I to Belfast then it will be belfast with pressure on them to deliver at their barn...just saying

Wannabe2

I think Saturdays game will be a pre run of the play off quarter finals, as I see us lining up against the Blaze to qualify for the Notthingham weekend, 4th place v 5th place .

ASHIPP

The wins and losses in meetings between the two teams have been shared so far this season. Except now Blaze have hit form recently and our team can't seem to play well for more than 20 minutes at the moment.

Would like to think our team can play as well as they did against Flames the other week, and get the result they need. Sadly, I'm not very confident.....

The wins and losses in meetings between the two teams have been shared so far this season. Except now Blaze have hit form recently and our team can't seem to play well for more than 20 minutes at the moment.

Would like to think our team can play as well as they did against Flames the other week, and get the result they need. Sadly, I'm not very confident.....

A Devils' shirt is not just for Christmas, it's for Life
No longer.

My Devils' shirt will be ending its life tonight if their performance is as bad as Thursday's because it'll be going into the wood burner when I get home and I'll never be going to another Devils' game again.