Devils Vs Blaze - League - 11th March 23 - 19:00 FO

Swarley

The highlight of the entire night was when Todd said "give it up for home team". Instead of Cardiff devils....he started saying "your Belfast ", then he apologised and carried on saying Cardiff Devils.....

Guess we know who he's rooting for this season then.

Earnie

Overall I thought we were the better team tonight. Crandall and Brandt were super.
Why was Ried out on the overtime? Good game though.

Swarley

Overall I thought we were the better team tonight. Crandall and Brandt were super.
Why was Ried out on the overtime? Good game though.
Why was Reid on the ice at all?

This entire season he's stole a wage from paying fans and the club how he's getting ice time now over Lou baffles me because I know 100% Louis isn't injured its Duponts choice to have Louis sit out instead of a wage stealing one trick pony.

jenks33

The highlight of the entire night was when Todd said "give it up for home team". Instead of Cardiff devils....he started saying "your Belfast ", then he apologised and carried on saying Cardiff Devils.....

Guess we know who he's rooting for this season then.
Did he? I Just find that a bit embarrassing to be honest. Todd Kelman has been brilliant for the Cardiff Devils but he’s had a very mediocre couple of years. Big summer coming up for him.

august04 2.0

It was a good game tonight, enjoyed it more than most this season. I thought we worked hard, played the body and I couldn’t fault the effort.
The Blaze third goal was a pretty soft one but these are clearly two evenly matched teams and the result could have gone either way. If we play Coventry in the playoffs, I’m a little worried though.

Swarley

Did he? I Just find that a bit embarrassing to be honest. Todd Kelman has been brilliant for the Cardiff Devils but he’s had a very mediocre couple of years. Big summer coming up for him.
Yup lot of fans looked fuming when he came out with it, I could understand slipping up if it was his first season with the club but he's been here how long and drops that after a hard ot loss, it's no secret that he's a Belfast fan but dropping that tonight was just salt in an already infected wound

jenks33

It was a good game tonight, enjoyed it more than most this season. I thought we worked hard, played the body and I couldn’t fault the effort.
The Blaze third goal was a pretty soft one but these are clearly two evenly matched teams and the result could have gone either way. If we play Coventry in the playoffs, I’m a little worried though.
Not sure I feel confident against Coventry, Manchester or Nottingham at the moment. Particularly Notts and Cov. I think Coventry will beat us over two legs and we always lose at Nottingham.

MA18

Yup lot of fans looked fuming when he came out with it, I could understand slipping up if it was his first season with the club but he's been here how long and drops that after a hard ot loss, it's no secret that he's a Belfast fan but dropping that tonight was just salt in an already infected wound
Slip of the tongue. He’s probably looking at Flashscore on his phone, seen they’ve put 4 on Steelers and realised that’s the results we’re chasing.

august04 2.0

Well he’s done a good job of easing Belfasts' path to the league title this past two years. He needs a big summer, with much better recruitment to sign players who can play the style of hockey that the paying public in Cardiff want to see (not the “tweak” that the owners prefer!) and we must show much more ambition as a club to get back to competing for league titles again.

Gavevs88

Much better performance, Bowns will want the 2nd and 3rd goals back. Good to see a PPG, we've got to remmeber Blaze have beaten Guildford, Sheffield, Belfast and now us all in a row, they're definitely the form team at the moment.

Wannabe2

That was a pre run of our play off qualification, we will finish 4th, and Blaze will finish 5th therefore meeting each other over 2 legs to get to the Nottingham play off finals. And I genuinely don’t think we will make it, I ain’t saying that as I ain’t going, but I don’t think we will. So our owners were over for our last 2 games, and guess what we lost them both. Thursday game was pretty lousy and if you took the physicality away from tonight’s game that was a lousy performance also, however in fairness Blaze are a pretty good team. We just don’t have any direction, at times it’s like watching a zombie team,and who’s on what line, even the players must be confused. The one thing we ain’t is a team, we have a squad of individuals that to me are as confused as the fans, because try making any sense out of our decisions and directions it’s like being in a giant maze, going around and around with no way out.