Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils return to domestic action this Saturday with a visit from Coventry Blaze. Blaze are currently third in the table but we have games in hand which if won would bring us level

jenks33

I’m not watching the game tonight. 1-1 but If the stats are correct on the elite league website it appears we’re struggling a bit? It doesn’t look like we’ve put too much pressure on Holsa and that’s with 4 powerplays to 0.

jenks33

I wasn’t at the game tonight so I’m just going by the stats, which I appreciate is misleading at times. Outshot 33-20 at home against a team that will finish mid table and we had 6 powerplays to 0? Cmon Is that really acceptable at home after a week off? 20 shots on Holsa and we had 6 PP’s?! That’s very, very poor.

jenks33

A big issue I’ve had with this team over the last couple of seasons is i either want a team that can challenge for the title or if they’re not good enough to challenge for the title I want a team full of characters that will entertain. I think we’ve got neither. Under Lordo it could be boring at times but we were always challenging for the title and in the BBT you knew some years we would finish 5th/6th but more often than not it would be entertaining. Voth, Michel etc. I just feel with this group of players we will finish 4th/5th but we’re also lacking characters. It’s just a bit bland and boring

Last edited:
I bought the webcast and watched until 10 minutes into the third....after struggling through worrying I'd miss out I gave up and started rewatching the office on Netflix. Awful entertainment and as I guess what would be classed as a "casual fan" due to family commitments I 100% won't be going to a game again this season. I'd sooner suffer watching the crown with my other half

Kevin roog

I normally do 15-20 away games, haven’t done one yet, don’t like this team or coach, wish I hadn’t renewed my 4 season tickets, won’t be fooled again , thought skalde was boring