Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Playtime is over and the real work begins. Devils invite the Flames to the Bay for the first time this season to open our cup campaign

Kevlar68

Still waiting to get to my first game this season as not had a weekend I can get down the bay grrrrrr. Let's get a good start. Feel more confident this season.

The_Stick_

Lines as follows -

Sanford - Martin - Cox

Crandall - Arniel - Ully

Harewood - Bushch - Brandt

Duggan - Davies - Pietroniro

Richardson - Batch

Crawford - Mosey

Donaghey - Rymsha

Booth
Perre

E.D.S.

Poor first from Booth. Couldn’t catch a beach ball in that first period but came good. Batch started well. Less said about petulant Crawford the better but I’m sure he’ll get us a goal to get us out of this.
We’re making Flames looks very good.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #19
Can somebody explain why the face off was in our zone after that incident which ended in a PP for us?
I can only assume the following fight had some bearing on the position. None of our players seemed to contest it which is usually a good indicator of the right call

Devil94

Couldn't make it tonight so only seen the winning goal. But looked a great pass by Crawford to start it, then poise and patience shown by Ully to wait for Crandall and a superb finish by Crandall. Nice to be on the board in regular season.