Devils Vs Flames - League - 18th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

jenks33

I take no joy in mentioning Kozun again but that’s another goal he shouldn’t be happy with. He hasn’t conceded a clanger tonight but you just need your goalie to come up with big saves at the stage of the season and he hasn’t

Hedd Wyn John

Devils getting completely outplayed by a side Belfast put to the sword just the other day. I've long thought the league was over for the Devils for several weeks now but this is confirmation that the team just isn't at the required level to win silverware. Very disappointing.

moggy#9

I take no joy in mentioning Kozun again but that’s another goal he shouldn’t be happy with. He hasn’t conceded a clanger tonight but you just need your goalie to come up with big saves at the stage of the season and he hasn’t
Kozun is a good goalie, but I'd only put him in the second tier of goalies in this league. Bowns is these days a third tier goalie.

moggy#9

Devils getting completely outplayed by a side Belfast put to the sword just the other day. I've long thought the league was over for the Devils for several weeks now but this is confirmation that the team just isn't at the required level to win silverware. Very disappointing.
Don't worry, we'll pull something out of the hat in the play offs and use it as justification to keep the coach and most of the team together. ;-)

jenks33

Yeah I really fancied us tonight after Guildford’s hammering the other night.
For me we were out of the title race as soon as Fournier left. I didn’t expect us to win the league even with Fournier but we had a chance. He offered us something different and teams feared us a lot more. This group of players are too nice to play against

I suspect that tonight extinguished (pun fully intended) any hopes we might have of the title.

Lasted longer than I expected after the start to the season, but the complete absence of European hockey next season will be a disappointment.

No point running through who should/shouldn’t be here next season on this thread, so I’ll save that for another time.

Here’s to the playoffs and the idiocy of hope all over again!

Brodie DuPont and 90% of this team are utter shit.
It just shows We need a coach that knows the league because this guy knows sweet FA about it. Danny Stewart , Corey neilson Adam Keefe all played here long enough and know what ot takes to be a winner. Not a coach that didn’t even play 30 games for us.
As far as all these big bruisers we have on the tea, they couldn’t bruise a banana totally soft as shit

Brodie DuPont and 90% of this team are utter shit.
It just shows We need a coach that knows the league because this guy knows sweet FA about it. Danny Stewart , Corey neilson Adam Keefe all played here long enough and know what ot takes to be a winner. Not a coach that didn’t even play 30 games for us.
As far as all these big bruisers we have on the tea, they couldn’t bruise a banana totally soft as shit
97% are shit
Guildford are a quality team for sure. I think we're nailed on for 4th.
much better Guildford team than last year