Devils Vs Flyers -Sunday Feb 22nd- 6pm - Chat/ Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Sunday see's an all to rare visit from the Fife Flyers and potentially Matt Nickerson's beard

Details of the Devils Web casts of this games can be found here - http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, if we can as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Just checked online, ticket sales for this game and Blaze semi seem a bit slow considering there was no home game last week, perhaps everyone has spent out on away travel, hope it picks up as every game is important now

Finny

I think in recent weeks Advanced ticket sales have been good because people have bought them at the previous weeks games.

As we haven't played at home for nearly a fortnight people were probably waiting until after the Scotland weekend and Coventry game in case they didn't have enough money. Plus it's a Sunday game and we usually sell a lot on a Saturday for those. And it's Fife and as they won't bring a lot of fans most people know you'll be able to get a ticket on the door.

I would guess some people were waiting for the 1st leg result for the Coventry game and will buy their tickets on Sunday.

Flyers to win..
The opening picture is blasphemy! But as your the Devils i suppose its to be expected. Wait a minute though your coached by a Lord and we have 'the beast'..the games a bogey.

winstanley said:
Absolutely. It's still possible for the Flyers to finish above Cardiff, which some very astute judges were predicting at the start of the season.
I could be guilty of this.how was i to know the Devils would get there recruitment right for a change.

skippy said:
Amazepux said:
Is there a webcast? If so is it any good?
Link to the webcast is here http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

It's the footage devils use for highlights so that might give you an idea on quality.

I've only used it once and had no issues but I know that some other people have had differing results..
Thanks Skippy..if my memory serves me correctly there generally isnt a great view of the the full ice? The camera angles are bit low..dunno if its improved

Skippy

Thread starter #14
There's only the one camera and its still in the same spot.

So no changes to camera angles which is kind of a Big Blue tent issue. As there's no where else for the camera to be.

Commentary is very good.

Just hope the don't burn out, they've travelled loads and played loads. They looked like the winning team all night but struggled the win. Win is a win though. Keep it going guys.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

James

Administrator
Not the most exciting game of hockey but 2 points and that's what matters. The team looked on their last legs in the third (Fife didn't look much better mind)

and to the driver of the Peugeot, number plate R26DFC, you backed into my car whilst parking. I could tell this by the fact you left your car with its tow bar still embedded in my bumper.

jimmy snels

Thought we shoul have been a few ahead in the first with slick passing, shooting from good areas and keeping it simple on D. after that i thought we were lucky bowns was so good. We went into cavilier mode with too much Hollywood hockey. We looked knackered mind so maybe fatigue had set in.

Where's mychan?

ASHIPP

I am not suprised the Devils looked tired by p3. Parts of the game lacked intensity and flow but I dont know how much of that can be attributed to Fife playing a spoiling game....or Devils conserving energy for Wednesday Their net minder was excellent esp in P1 soaking up all that pressure. Bownsey made one or two worldies tonight.

Two valuable points. Hope Wed game is a cracker.