Devils Vs Giants - League - 21st Oct 22 - 19.30 FO

lloyd_jeff

Big loss for giants 3 imports down and starting only 4 x D ..must take advantage of this big game, especially after the dismal game v steelers. Players owe us this one..no pressure .
No excuses, a very dominant win with at least a 2 goal margin. As for Bowns, to be honest, it’s like deciding which form of torture you want, he’s the better of the two, not ideal though.

moggy#9

Ok, let's hear the happy clappers defend this. We're getting slaughtered by an under strength giants. The devils look utterly clueless. Luckily bowns is having a good game.

Hedd Wyn John

The reason they're doing that is that they're turning the puck over all over the ice.
The Giants are doing what the Steelers did to us last week as I feared. Cutting our passing lanes off. Only this Giants team is better than the Steelers. We'll be lucky to score a goal here.

jenks33

Wow. What an absolute hammering so far. If Giants were 4-0 up after the first it wouldn’t flatter them. Second best all over the ice

moggy#9

The Giants are doing what the Steelers did to us last week as I feared. Cutting our passing lanes off. Only this Giants team is better than the Steelers. We'll be lucky to score a goal here.
The thing is that we persist in these ridiculous stretch passes and telegraphed drop passes. I honestly don't think that Dupont knows what he's doing.

Is Coxy alright? Lots unforced mistakes tonight.

We look sloppy, dare I say it in some aspects; lazy! Outworked by bang average play. A continuance of the 2nd and 3rd period against Sheffield...

Ok, let's hear the happy clappers defend this. We're getting slaughtered by an under strength giants. The devils look utterly clueless. Luckily bowns is having a good game.
The Giants are only one import down, same as us.
They seemed to choose to go short on brits although losing Lewis Hook didn’t help that situation.
We are getting slaughtered but not really by an under strength team.

As has been said in commentary, players enjoy the extra icetime so maybe they are going mainly with three lines for the season knowing they have two spare imports to freshen it up and cover injuries.