Devils Vs Panthers - League - 29th Jan 22

Wannabe2

Will take your advice onboard mate but so should all keep their options to themselves
We all have opinions Paul, and rightly so and all are valid,but we all need to keep a sense of decency in our responses me included. At the end of the day we all support the same team, we all want our team to do well, we all want our club to blossom, and we all love the same thing. Speaking to each other on here can be taken in so many ways, as opposed to talking face to face, it’s a complete different ball game, but we all need to try to be respectful to each other, someone on here may not be your particular cup of tea, but if you were having a beer with that same person you just may get on with them, like a house on fire and that’s the truth. Anyway we are experiencing some very good hockey of late, so let’s all soak it up enjoy the ride and be like the team United. Happy Hockey Days.

Kevlar68

I do enjoy the forum as some members are never happy win or lose and i respect all opinions.
We lose and there are always gripes which you can understand if it was a poor performance, losing with a good performance just means we were beat by the better side or luckier side.
We win and still some aren't happy, a win is all that matters great, good, bad or ugly. I don't understand negativity when we've had a win.
Yes there could have been some improvements perhaps within the win but no negativity needed.
Then we always see the comparisons. You can't compare coaches, you can't compare players as no 2 coaches or players are the same, all you can compare is playing styles of the teams but even that changes game on game depending on who your facing. You can't keep the same tactics for every game during the whole of a season, that just doesn't happen.
Which ever way you post on here, positive, negative, sit on the fence, we ALL support the same team at the end of the day and we can only support the team in the here and now, past is history, future isn't written, live for the day i say, the day at the moment looks very bright and hopeful.

Last edited:

Mazzoak

Unfortunately opinions are like butt holes, we all have one.
Nobody likes loosing, nobody likes periods of poor quality either, we all need to keep some perspective though. We need to understand all the factors involved, not just the basic blame game. Acting as self entitled fans doesn’t give us a good reputation.
EDS keeps reminding me the owners have never written off a season, ironically that’s why l was confident that we’d sort it out at some point, unlike some fans calling for sackings & threats of ceasing to attend games after several weeks into the regular season.
So let’s enjoy the rollercoaster, observe Skaldes methods, good or bad and support a fresh new team getting stuck in........

We all have opinions Paul, and rightly so and all are valid,but we all need to keep a sense of decency in our responses me included. At the end of the day we all support the same team, we all want our team to do well, we all want our club to blossom, and we all love the same thing. Speaking to each other on here can be taken in so many ways, as opposed to talking face to face, it’s a complete different ball game, but we all need to try to be respectful to each other, someone on here may not be your particular cup of tea, but if you were having a beer with that same person you just may get on with them, like a house on fire and that’s the truth. Anyway we are experiencing some very good hockey of late, so let’s all soak it up enjoy the ride and be like the team United. Happy Hockey Days.
Thanks Glynn for your kind reminder about having our own options which I shouldn’t have gone that far with mine I might not be as passionate as you are but I am a true devils supporter and have been since the early 1990s , I will think next time before voicing my opinion looking forward to more successful hockey this year and next season.

Mazzoak

Thanks Glynn for your kind reminder about having our own options which I shouldn’t have gone that far with mine I might not be as passionate as you are but I am a true devils supporter and have been since the early 1990s , I will think next time before voicing my opinion looking forward to more successful hockey this year and next season.
Don’t sweet it, we all make comments in the heat and on here, many do it without the heat.......