Devils Vs Stars - CC 1/4 Final 2nd Leg - 19th Jan 22

Wannabe2

27 League Games + 4 CC Group Games is only 31 games on ST, not 32 Games If not including CCQF.
Then taking one of the closed door games and transferring to CC QF game that we could not attend is very confusing, and there was no free webcast for CCQF game.
The CCQF was on the season ticket, there was no webcast as Premier Sports were broadcasting it, meaning the club were not allowed to webcast it, if they could have, they would have, hope that clears that up for you. If you think our owners have faults, you should have seen the other shower, you would have lost your money, and the club would have gone bust, we wouldn’t be on the inferno as there wouldn’t be a inferno. Sometimes people never know what they got, until they no longer have it.

Have Hope#35

27 League Games + 4 CC Group Games is only 31 games on ST, not 32 Games If not including CCQF.
Then taking one of the closed door games and transferring to CC QF game that we could not attend is very confusing, and there was no free webcast for CCQF game.
Take a step back and have a re-read, they haven't transferred the CC QF game onto the Season Ticket - You get that anyway! They have transferred the Playoff QF game onto the Season Ticket which is 2-3months away.

We should've got: 27 League/ 4 CC Group and 1 QF for CC = 32
You will now get: 22 League (5 Free Webcasts)/ 4 CC Group and 1 Playoff QF = 27 at the Rink (5 are therefore eligible for refund/ money off next yrs ST)

Last edited:

tim78

I thought from last years season ticket holders were given 2 preseason games and the QF as part of this season ticket due to the season being cut short.

Not that I'm overly bothered by the odd game as we are getting the best we can given the circumstances. I presume this is where the confusion is coming from.

Have Hope#35

Last edited:
Take a step back and have a re-read, they haven't transferred the CC QF game onto the Season Ticket - You get that anyway! They have transferred the Playoff QF game onto the Season Ticket which is 2-3months away.

We should've got: 27 League/ 4 CC Group and 1 QF for CC = 32
You will now get: 22 League (5 Free Webcasts)/ 4 CC Group and 1 Playoff QF = 27 at the Rink (5 are therefore eligible for refund/ money off next yrs ST)
Thanks. Got it now.

BostonBart22

Anyone got any idea of a date or venue for the final, normally announced by now if it was at the IAW, I think it will be a 2 leg affair between the finalists sometime mid March..

Jonesy83

Anyone got any idea of a date or venue for the final, normally announced by now if it was at the IAW, I think it will be a 2 leg affair between the finalists sometime mid March..
The way I understand it is, whoever the top seeded team in the final is, gets the choice of hosting it.

Diafol

If anyone missed the Dundee QF game last week or wants to see it again, Free Sports are showing it at 9.30pm tomorrow.
There's also live NHL listed beforehand at 6pm (Buffalo at Ottawa) although the NHL website says midnight.
We shall see !