Devils Vs Stars - League - 4th Dec 22 - 18:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome the struggling Stars to the bay Sunday night. The only way to brighten up a December game against a Scottish team is to throw soft toys onto the ice when we score so don't forget to bring some to 'air the bear', 'toss the teddy' or 'punt the plushie'. It's all very exciting.

Gavevs88

They weren't struggling when they beat us the last time we played them :), would like to think we will come out on top at home though.

Samael

I'm praying we remain focused tonight after last night's showing in Shuff. It's up to DuPont now to keep the team on the boil and is a perfect opportunity for him to silence his critics and doubters. Hopefully Dundee will be knackered after their OT loss and we can grind out another 2 points. I think it will be another close game but I believe we will edge it. The IAW needs to be rocking this evening.

Hockeymad

Adam keefe is under pressure to perform as well.

Lost again tonight.

League is slipping away from them.

I can't see flames getting caught

Can I get a sense check on this recurring joke at IAW;

Three ST holders come in with 5 minutes to spare in the 1st and leave with 2 mins to spare in the 2nd.

During play, the kid plays roblox, mum shops for personalised china and the dad browses fat face. If the mobiles fail, then out come a plethora of tablets to have a play with, maybe watch a bit of YouTube... Seldom do they lift their head to actually watch the game.

They don't even celebrate when goals go in...

What in the ******** hell is the point in coming?

Bizarre behaviour!

PS; go Devils, we're doing great.

NathanG

Can I get a sense check on this recurring joke at IAW;

Three ST holders come in with 5 minutes to spare in the 1st and leave with 2 mins to spare in the 2nd.

During play, the kid plays roblox, mum shops for personalised china and the dad browses fat face. If the mobiles fail, then out come a plethora of tablets to have a play with, maybe watch a bit of YouTube... Seldom do they lift their head to actually watch the game.

They don't even celebrate when goals go in...

What in the ******** hell is the point in coming?

Bizarre behaviour!

PS; go Devils, we're doing great.
Yeah it seems pretty pointless them going.

The only thing that irritates me at games is children running around the rink, especially when the puck is in play. Feels like a play pen occasionally