Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Updates

Devil_Abroad

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Update

Couldn't believe the score!

I'm sure all in the club are hurting after that result

The thing I like about this coach is the work he does on video analysis after each game

And I love his after match interviews - doesn't hide - calls the games as they happened

Gutted we lost? Yup
To Steelers? Makes it worse
Fact that a Mr Simms was there to watch? Can't describe it

But we chalk it down to an off day - get up and move on

Focus on the next game

Amazepux - don't knock the video part - this Betamax thing is really going to take off in Wales and when it comes to Scotland you'll see what I mean...

Ocko said:
knowitall said:
Everyone critises Adams tactics yes they are terrible but it works!!
His team are above us and his tactics just beat us 6 to 0 lol. I'd rather those tactics than ours tonight
I wouldn't. With the hockey we've had this year I wouldn't go back to Adams hockey even if you halfed the price of my season ticket.

It's just one game. We'll be back. Adams tactics haven't been that great since Christmas, again it's just one game.
Seems his poor tactics just go him another 6.0 win! With a not so good goalie or import haha!

We will be back you say? Back where another defeat and that's our title hopes dashed. We will be fighting for 4th!!

I got a feeling we will have Giants in playoffs and they are gunna want revenge

Ocko

Bit dramatic.

Adams' Steelers side lost something like 7 out of 10 games since Christmas yet you seem to put us miles behind by the tone of your post. And it's us you label with 'another defeat' it's two, big deal. We are still in with as much of a shout as every other team at the top. Win our games in hand and we're still only 1 point off. Braehead lost to Hull tonight, are they in the same boat as us?

Our own fans seem so desperate to see us fail, just to try and prove a point that isn't actually there. It's almost embarrassing to see Devils fans big up a Steelers side over their own.

Finny

The hockey we saw in the first 5 months under Lord was sensational. Even if we lost every game til the end of the season it would still have been worth it.