Devils Vs Storm - League - 13th Nov 22 - 18:00 FO

jenks33

Lose tonight and surely one or two changes this coming week is a no brainer. Win tonight and we should still see a change this week for me. A win against Manchester at home shouldn’t be seen as a reason to change nothing

Last edited:

Samael

I'm expecting rotten cabbages and tomatoes thrown as they skate out.

Not really.

If Manchester smell the blood in the water, which they surely will, we are effed. Time to show the public if this team actually has any fight and do what should have been done last night. Dominate and win.

Edit and as l typed the above on my laggy phone we are already behind. Good start.

Last edited:

Samael

I expect the marketplace pages will be busy pretty soon, all those fancy dragon jerseys up for sale with this year's hero's names and numbers on them. What's that you say? £10 ONO?

It's not even funny.

D

Deleted member 1337

Doubt it'll be read by the parents but for the fact they were fine for their children to be sat on their arses, playing on their tablets and phones during the remembrance Sunday proceedings is nothing short than a fucking disgrace.

Also, we need new defensemen...

Seems like conceding early at home is a bit of a trope at present!
Doubtless many people there with baseball caps and beanies left on as well. I've noticed it more and more through the anthems as well. As much as I don't think we need the anthem before a game if it is to be played you should remove any headgear, the lack of respect by some people is a disgrace

What's with the referees letting the fighting go tonight? I don't get to every game but seems uncharacteristic as of late for them to be lenient.

E.D.S.

Duggan takes a fight for Brittain. Loses. Brandt takes a fight that Brittain should have. Loses. Understand why the D aren’t fighting when we’re down on numbers but time for this absolute waste of an import to step up. Utter wimp. Although saying that, I did see him make a check. Just the one.
Crandall lost his man for the first and Louis went walkabouts not covering the post and wrap around. Slow abysmal start.

Anyone else other than the usual suspects showing any passion tonight? Fair play to them for doing it but shouldn't be down to Duggan and Brandt to drop the gloves to spark the team!

We've been blessed by some truly wonderful and competitive seasons, dare I say spoilt..

At this point, watching this, it feels like this is going to be a middle-of-the-road, something-of-nothing-esque season that's if the standings don't already point this way...

I mean, how happy you are with that is your business but I'm fairly consigned to it.

We haven't replaced the talent we've lost for whatever reasons and the talent we do have such as Sanford and Reid aren't complimented very well by their current crop of peers. I think Reid was twice the player and more productive when Register was around...

jenks33

We've been blessed by some truly wonderful and competitive seasons, dare I say spoilt..

At this point, watching this, it feels like this is going to be a middle-of-the-road, something-of-nothing-esque season that's if the standings don't already point this way...

I mean, how happy you are with that is your business but I'm fairly consigned to it.

We haven't replaced the talent we've lost for whatever reasons and the talent we do have such as Sanford and Reid aren't complimented very well by their current crop of peers. I think Reid was twice the player and more productive when Register was around...
I think you’re being a bit kind on Reid there. He was a fantastic sniper on the PP for us during the first half of last season but I was quite underwhelmed with his second half of the season. And he hasn’t been at the races this season. Also the defensive side of his game is extremely weak