Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
It's retro night in the bay so expect bad music, bad fashion and maybe some old school hockey. It's still tight at the top as the Storm come to town. Not sure how many home games it is left now but every point matters. Storm have lost their last couple of games but have been on a recent run before that. It's also live on the tellybox if you have Viaplay. It's unknown if there will be updates on Ceefax.

BostonBart22

It's retro night in the bay so expect bad music, bad fashion and maybe some old school hockey. It's still tight at the top as the Storm come to town. Not sure how many home games it is left now but every point matters. Storm have lost their last couple of games but have been on a recent run before that. It's also live on the tellybox if you have Viaplay. It's unknown if there will be updates on Ceefax.
Teletext got the rights not ceefax.

Kevlar68

I remember back in the day watching Mike Tyson v Evander Holyfield round by round on ceefax when Tyson bit Holyfields ear. I had just moved in to a new apartment and didn't have my sky squariel installed, ahhhh the good old days.
They should dig out the old intro music to use for the game.

BostonBart22

Love to see a top official in charge, taggert, toemen , boniface, Kirkham, those were the days , played to the crowd and in response crowd played to them, good old days for banter

moggy#9

That would be awesome - that old intro music gave me goosebumps every single time!
<Grumpy old man>The old school intro was way better - we will rock you for the visitors and race with the devil for the devils. No one needed to be told to stand up as the devils came onto the ice either.</Grumpy old man>

Kevlar68

"LADIES & GENTLEMAN, BOYS & GIRLS,WILL YOU PLEASE WELCOME ON TO THE ICE YOUR BT CARDIFF DEVILLLLLLS!"
I used to try to imitate Micheal Buffer when I did the intro :D

ASHIPP

Do you think they will be selling any VHS recordings of this game in the shop for my video machine? I will have to dust it down!