Devils Vs Zemgale - Conti Cup - 20th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

lloyd_jeff

The marketing bit comes from the Corporate hospitality & the family bit comes from the teams turning up at schools and inviting children as part of school, football, scout groups etc. Obvioulsly you need to encourage new fans, absolutely, my point is that when we see less attendance to games outside of the EIHL my conclusion is that a lot of the missing are those who enjoy the regular seasons entertainment & care less about simply watching a game of hockey because it hockey, obviously not everyone as there are many reasons. I don’t see what the issue is with saying Todd is getting the marketing wrong. From what I’ve heard those piss heads are on jollies given out by the club to businesses linked to or part of those corporate clients, these pissheads as Kevlar describes are not coming to the IAW because they just feel like a cheap piss up. As James wrote he’s not seen the IAW marketed as a drinks venue, so how can you conclude their new fans if as Kevlar says they don’t return. It’s simple they come because it’s a freebie, that’s why you don’t see the same faces, yet the behaviour does repeat, that’s the marketing bit l was critical of.

Last edited: