*** Face Off Tonight DELAYED!! ***

Ejercito Rojas said:
Apparently,the replacement zamboni set off from Basingstoke at 10pm last night.
Andy Powell is driving it down!!!!
:lol:

Were the Panthers made aware of this early on today or will they be arriving very early?

ledgend777 said:
I'm probably wrong as someone would ahve mentioned this by now - but don't the Devils have some sort of part to play in the maintenance of the ice machine. And don't Ford have something to do with it as well?
Yes you are wrong ;)

phil PLT said:
ledgend777 said:
I'm probably wrong as someone would ahve mentioned this by now - but don't the Devils have some sort of part to play in the maintenance of the ice machine. And don't Ford have something to do with it as well?
Yes you are wrong ;)
Good - I can't vent my anger at planet ice in the newly found knowledge that it's not the Devils fault ;)

mechanical things break ,it happens and sometimes at the worst times .every effort was made to repair the machine but parts and sunday are two words that dont go together .
replacement machine was ordered early this morning and should have been at the rink late afternoon ,I can only assume it is traffic delays.
and i believe the zamboni coming is the devils old machine.

Any update on an actual face off time. The Devils statement said "at least an hour" so is it still 7pm at the moment or looking like it'll be later?

Damn it - only just realised - I was going to rush home after the game to catch the last 2 periods of USA v Canada - looks like that'll be another one I'll be watching on the replay now.