FAO Gerad Adams / The Clubs Management

jimmy snels said:
so with Ger-Devils and drainage now in we hav a full line ready for the next double header.... do we flip a coin for which of us takes on the biggest or is it simply first come first served so to speak?!?! lol :lol:
i say let drainage take on the biggest :lol: :twisted: and everyone els jump the bench haha

drainage

drummer-ricky said:
jimmy snels said:
so with Ger-Devils and drainage now in we hav a full line ready for the next double header.... do we flip a coin for which of us takes on the biggest or is it simply first come first served so to speak?!?! lol :lol:
i say let drainage take on the biggest :lol: :twisted: and everyone els jump the bench haha

I can bite ankles .... I am really close to the ice cos I am short !! or on the other side am prob at groin height for some ..... ouch !!

I'm not the best of skaters and I'm a small guy, but I'm sure i was pretty good at javelin back in the school days, I could take on the Huppe role of our new inferno line!

I may be in the Ben Davies type of mold, and only 16,

... but I would take a beating every night on the ice to help the devils win, and make a spot on the roster :p

So here's my attributes: :lol:

Very speedy and agile.
Works out regularly,
stocky considering my size!
skillfull
Can skate very well
great agitator
gives 200% every night.
good both defensively & offensively

I am prepared to show total commitment and realise that this probably wont happen, but anything is worth a shot :D

Scott.

Wannabe2

Okay we are all in, turn up tonight and we will surround the Sheffield team, and beat the crap out of all of them, see you all in the Heath Hospital later.

drainage

Wannabe2 said:
Okay we are all in, turn up tonight and we will surround the Sheffield team, and beat the crap out of all of them, see you all in the Heath Hospital later.
Can we get Bob and Simms too ........pretty please !!!! :p

Ger-Devils

drainage said:
Wannabe2 said:
I did try to take cruickshank out with my A3 in the car park tonight. He run off like a big girl though!!!

drainage

Ger-Devils said:
drainage said:
Wannabe2 said:
I did try to take cruickshank out with my A3 in the car park tonight. He run off like a big girl though!!!

We took the whole team out you didn't even need to damage your A3 ! Classy team play was far more effective !!

Ger-Devils

drainage said:
I did try to take cruickshank out with my A3 in the car park tonight. He run off like a big girl though!!![/quote]

We took the whole team out you didn't even need to damage your A3 ! Classy team play was far more effective !![/quote]

Even if I did try to go for him, there wouldnt have been any damage with the A3 being built like a sherman tank!

Russky

Wannabe2 said:
I got a secret weapon anyway, if Huppe can throw his stick into our bench, i can throw my Zimmer Frame into theres, i,ll throw in the wooden leg as well, and the teeth.
TMI wannabe!!!