Fife Vs Devils - League - 23rd Oct 22 - 18:00 FO

Well done Devils!! Massive ask playing 3 games on the bounce with all that travel, and, playing arguably the best team in the league in the first game. Love Crawford's grit this weekend, Cox and Sanford always a threat and great to see both Crandall and Reid scoring important goals at the end there this evening - hopefully that will now kickstart their campaigns! Top Job!

kristian

Think we have played 19 games in about 44days if I worked it out right.
And 3 games next week.
Not sure what the rest of teams have played

Hedd Wyn John

Refs are a bit suspect but Crawford is not helping. 4 minute penalty for a crosscheck and a tantrum. Comes out of the box and is straight back in for a unsportsmanlike conduct. The team are tired enough as it is without having to kill off unnecessary penalties.
That's an issue we need to nip in the bud.

Didn’t see the game tonight but on the face of it looks like a character win!
Snatching victories from the jaws of defeat are huge when it comes to building confidence and belief.

Well Done Devils!

Slartibartfast

In any season, with any Devils team… that’s a good win!!
That was not a good win. I was getting ready to write the post mortem.

The first period Flyers totally outplayed us.

The second period we were tired from killing off all Crawfords penalties. (6 mins)

In the third period, we had to pull the goalie (always a risk) with 3 minutes to go to equalise. We scored the equaliser and another to take the lead. With a minute to go Flyers Johannson skated the length of the ice passed 4 Devils and scored. Not one player tried to take his body.

Fife have one good line and 2 decent-ish powerplay lines. Player for player we have a much better team and you could see that in the individual skills. But as a team we were woeful.

Although the last goal was soft, Kozun kept us in this game.

I know I may get flamed for being negative after a win, but all the same problems are still there.

Some positives though. 2 for Crandall. I wish Crandall would shoot more instead of trying to set up Reid all the time. When he does he scores some great goals.

While Reid showed he's still a sniper with the winning goal, his passing leaves a lot to be desired and he seems to be the problem on that line.

Glad to get the win and I think we have a lot of talent but as a team we still have big issues that will show against better opposition.

BostonBart22

Great win after fridays disappointment, need a massive rest b4 we play another top team guildford, they are flying at mo and need to be stopped in their tracks..