Final run in

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Devils= Giants {a} Blaze {h} Clan {a} Caps {h} Blaze{a}. Flyers= Caps {h} Panthers {a} Rays {a} Giants {h} Stars {a} Clan {a} Clan {h}. Rays = Steelers {a} Flyers {h} Stars {a} Steelers {a} Steelers {h}. Blaze = Stars {h} Devils {a} Panthers {h} Steelers {a} Devils {h}

Ocko

I think Hull will miss out.

That said I'm a devils fan and I'm bound to say anyone other than us. Most neutrals would have us down to miss out though I recon.

DevilDom

I think we need 4/5 points to be sure of place. I think 6 points would get us 7th which would obviously be much better.

I also see Hull missing out but wouldn't be surprised if it were us.

Finny

With Hull playing 3 of their final 5 games against Sheffield, it looks like our Playoff qualification will depend on Adams, Blight, Hill and co.
Wouldn't that be ironic....or very well planned! :lol:

Hynod

We are 2 regulation wins behind Coventry and Hull too which basically gives them the tie break decider if points are tied.

Finny

If we had a fully fit squad I would be very confident of qualification. But it all depends on how many players down we are.

Kurka seemed to tire on his first game back, hopefully with a couple of games back under his belt. And I think someone said Ben would be back for the weekend?

Which just leaves Morissette and Mark Smith? Any news on them?

Hull and Fife..whay kinda crazy universe are u from joe?
I think that its between Hull and devils...prob devils to lose out although Hulls form poor also.

BostonBart22

It would be nice to have devils and fife pogress, for the devils it would keep their record of reaching finals weekend intact if they get to the last four :roll: and for fife to get to the last four would be great for the best supported fans in scotland, good luck to teams in the mix.

Joesteeler said:
Hull and Fife will miss out I reckon.

Think Cardiff will make final 4.
Both Hull and Fife can't miss out as that would mean only 7 teams in the play offs as Edinburgh are already out of it

Finny

BostonBart22 said:
It would be nice to have devils and fife pogress, for the devils it would keep their record of reaching finals weekend intact if they get to the last four :roll: and for fife to get to the last four would be great for the best supported fans in scotland, good luck to teams in the mix.
Have you forgotten Braehead is in Scotland?
Dundee have good fans too.

And although small in numbers, I like Edinburgh fans.

I like Clan fans too..they let down by Fannerty though..
Dundee fans in general good..apart from 'yoofs' that sit in away section at front and turn theyre backs to the ice whilst swearing obcenities and staring out our fans..very bad form
I like Edinburghs fan

Finny said:
With Hull playing 3 of their final 5 games against Sheffield, it looks like our Playoff qualification will depend on Adams, Blight, Hill and co. ........... :lol:
Then I'd fancy us to just make it !
On the other hand ,,,if it depends on Goertzen, Fata, Legue , Dowd and co. then we 'll likely have much more of a problem.
I wonder how many Sheffield fans are thinking of their 3 games with Hull and the players foremost in their thoughts are Hill and Blight !!! Not many I'd suggest given that a sizeable majority of their supporters don't want either of them back next year.

Finny said:
With Hull playing 3 of their final 5 games against Sheffield, it looks like our Playoff qualification will depend on Adams, Blight, Hill and co.
Wouldn't that be ironic....or very well planned! :lol:
if they are the threat that you think they are, a shame they didn't play like that at the beginning of the season. Perhaps we would not be in this mess now.

Have Hope#35

Amazepux said:
Hull and Fife..whay kinda crazy universe are u from joe?
I think that its between Hull and devils...prob devils to lose out although Hulls form poor also.
Hull will do well to pick up a Win between now and the end of the season, they definitely have the toughest run in (especially with G' out to prove himself)! We must get 2pts from Edinburgh and I think any other Win should be enough!? Here's hoping Belfast are coasting in to the end of the season what with you guys even managing to steal a point off them!