Flames make a change

kingmo19.1

Must be said, last home game, the beer was naff, warm and flat! Couldn’t bear another pint, so thought I’d have a Pop. Asked the barman and he said “which one” pointing at the big tall fridge full of coke, Diet Coke, lemonade, Tizer and Fanta! I pointed to the one on the top shelf, he had to stretch up to reach it, but finally managed to reach it, then handed me down Top Of The Pops!

kingmo19.1

Not one for the faint hearted !!!! Unfortunately, I do have a weak bladder and often have to pop to the gents toilets in the main bar. There I was last game standing there relieving myself and the Gentleman next to me kept looking down, smiling, then looking at me and winking! I didn’t know what to think apart from there must have been some sort of Naked Attraction!

kingmo19.1

Did anyone spot Liam Gallagher with the Storm Fans tonight?

He wasn’t happy with the final score!

At the end of the game he looked well peeved off, I heard him say to his chauffeur - I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here !!!!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #116
Apparently Dundee players are big on playing Chess whilst travelling to away games, so have earned the nickname Pawn Stars.

doron

There are rumors of a new rink in Wales to be called ( House of Dragons )
they are already lining up players one nicknamed ( The Punisher )
( stranger things ) ? Has happened. or it may just be. people living in the ( Twilight Zone )

Yep, I hope our team doesn’t become the (weakest link) in the league or we could be in a mess being at the (Bottom) but I have faith that we can hit the (top gear) and we can fit the (bill) to bring the cup home x