frank the plank ban

Wannabe2 said:
Amazepux said:
wildthing74 said:
Your usual posting accuracy Amaze that was a win Frank all day long.
thats the end bit....he fought both fatzgerald then crank...cranks got a history of fighting when his opponent has already fought...hes a cretinous waste of oxygen..webdint fight 2 v 1 up here in Scotland..we prefer fair fights
Bit of English wouldn't go adrift.
..or amiss maybe?
...plonker

jimmy snels

Lets avoid another clan love in. I know amazepux has had a history of rattling a few cages but I detest frank, Fitzgerald is a dirty goon and clan are our rivals now with that toss pot finnerty in charge!

Nickerson went for Fitzgerald after a late hit in the same way Marsh went for Westgarth after his hit on Piggott? Frank then jumped in from behind. Frank got the takedown but from the pic I have of Franks face, Nickerson landed the best punch(es).

jimmy snels

sparkymark75 said:
Nickerson went for Fitzgerald after a late hit in the same way Marsh went for Westgarth after his hit on Piggott? Frank then jumped in from behind. Frank got the takedown but from the pic I have of Franks face, Nickerson landed the best punch(es).
At this stage I think I speak for everyone when I say... where's the picture!? :lol:

Ocko

I've seen the picture it's on the flyers forum, I'd hardly base any judgement of who had the better punches for that tiny trickle of blood from his nose. He's hardly bruised or cut up. No doubt a Frank win for me.

I dislike the Clan players as much as the next guy but some of the Flyers fans see a completely different game to everyone else.

jimmy snels

HIGHLIGHTS: Fife Flyers vs Braehead Clan - 15th http://youtu.be/1e_5E31g0wo

Frizgerald seems happy to dish it out to smaller players but not take it from a nickerson if you ask me. As for Frank he's a liability and they're welcome to him. Id to see him try that shit centre ice mano-a-mano with nickerson!