Games v Brest Albatros

For those Cardiff Fans who comes to Brest, be carefull tonight. I think they will have a few hundreds people more to tonight game, so good seats will not be as easy to find than yesterday. Some of you were near the central row wich is usually use by the sponsors who were totally absent yesterday.

pjj365

CuJo said:
Hi there ! I'm a french Albatros fan visiting your forum. :D

Thanks to Cornwalltaffy for the report, I will not have to do one so with many many english fault.

A very very FRIENDLY game yesterday. No contact at all, both team are really afraid of injuries. Despite of that there was an akward moment when Andrew Hottham was hit in the head by a puck. But it struck his helmet so no harm done :cool:

Cardiff's victory is logical, Brest had some occasions but wasn't accurate at all or found the gauntlet of your goaltender Will (good game for him). Our goaltender was a retired guy who hadn't play since las year so he was a bit rusty. Tonight I hope it will be our usual backup (our starter is on National team too, like Brown) so I think it will be a much tight game. The crowd will be louder, yesterday our fan club did'nt have their drums and they didn't sung a lot. There will be more attendance too because it is saturday night.

Nice to hear the Wales and Brittany Anthems (which is the same tune but with different lyrics), your fans sing louder that the french people ! You could be proud of them.

If you want to see stats report it here : http://ligue_magnus.stats.pointstreak.c ... id=2847962

Tonight you could follow the game here : http://ligue_magnus.stats.pointstreak.c ... onid=14646
SORRY no video ... It is only the game report that will be update

Ps : sorry for my rusty english, we could continue in french if you like :mrgreen:
No need to apologise for your English - if only many of us in the UK could do as well in French

We could always try Welsh as it has served me well in the past in rural Brittany ☺

mazza03

CuJo said:
Hi there ! I'm a french Albatros fan visiting your forum. :D

Thanks to Cornwalltaffy for the report, I will not have to do one so with many many english fault.

A very very FRIENDLY game yesterday. No contact at all, both team are really afraid of injuries. Despite of that there was an akward moment when Andrew Hottham was hit in the head by a puck. But it struck his helmet so no harm done :cool:

Cardiff's victory is logical, Brest had some occasions but wasn't accurate at all or found the gauntlet of your goaltender Will (good game for him). Our goaltender was a retired guy who hadn't play since las year so he was a bit rusty. Tonight I hope it will be our usual backup (our starter is on National team too, like Brown) so I think it will be a much tight game. The crowd will be louder, yesterday our fan club did'nt have their drums and they didn't sung a lot. There will be more attendance too because it is saturday night.

Nice to hear the Wales and Brittany Anthems (which is the same tune but with different lyrics), your fans sing louder that the french people ! You could be proud of them.

If you want to see stats report it here : http://ligue_magnus.stats.pointstreak.c ... id=2847962

Tonight you could follow the game here : http://ligue_magnus.stats.pointstreak.c ... onid=14646
SORRY no video ... It is only the game report that will be update

Ps : sorry for my rusty english, we could continue in french if you like :mrgreen:
Your English is much better than my French, thanks for the run down and good luck tonight. :D

Hello,

First of all, I hope that the link I've post yesterday was ok to follow the game.

As I've expected, the game yesterday was much tighter. But french fans must admit that the Devils' victory 3-2 wasn't a steal. Huge domination by Cardiff during the first period, our "retired" netminder was really really lucky. The second period was really open with a total of 5 goals. In the last twenty minutes, Brest fought hard and even pulled their goalie but it was in vain.

I hope that your players and fans enjoyed their week-end in Brittany. It was really friendly match-up with good spirits and friendship between players and friends from both sides. I like it really much and thanks to all the Devils fans that I v'e met friday and saturday.

I wish you all the best for the end of the season. I'll follow your results and I'm pretty sure you'll be champions !

mazza03

CuJo said:
Hello,

First of all, I hope that the link I've post yesterday was ok to follow the game.

As I've expected, the game yesterday was much tighter. But french fans must admit that the Devils' victory 3-2 wasn't a steal. Huge domination by Cardiff during the first period, our "retired" netminder was really really lucky. The second period was really open with a total of 5 goals. In the last twenty minutes, Brest fought hard and even pulled their goalie but it was in vain.

I hope that your players and fans enjoyed their week-end in Brittany. It was really friendly match-up with good spirits and friendship between players and friends from both sides. I like it really much and thanks to all the Devils fans that I v'e met friday and saturday.

I wish you all the best for the end of the season. I'll follow your results and I'm pretty sure you'll be champions !
Thank you my friend and hopefully we can make this a annual game. :Banana