Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

Wannabe2

Ah, so you caved and got the stream? ;-)
I did, I had a bet with the wife and my lad that I wouldn’t cave, and was true to my word and strong until 3-30, then I turtled and lost my bravado. Glad I did at the moment as it’s all so far turned out so much better, the webcast and the team, I did have a moan with infinity 21 about last night webcast, but it’s now so much better.

pjj365

Well that was a good period to watch, Devils with most of the game, and a much improved webcast. Better commentary with Simon only doing half of it and much improved by him, he is so much better when he relaxes with his commentary he is speaking tonight and not screaming which has to be better for his blood pressure, John Donovan is obviously helping. Camerawork also better, the commentary is so much better tonight, he has a pretty good voice when he uses it right. Devils playing very well, very unlucky not to be 4-1 ahead with a goal disallowed.
It's great to have JD back on the Mic - DevilsTV note

pjj365

I did, I had a bet with the wife and my lad that I wouldn’t cave, and was true to my word and strong until 3-30, then I turtled and lost my bravado. Glad I did at the moment as it’s all so far turned out so much better, the webcast and the team, I did have a moan with infinity 21 about last night webcast, but it’s now so much better.
I didn't cave - optimist wife did - good call so far

ASHIPP

Hmm, perhaps some of the players have started to realise that they're playing for their jobs.
I'm sure you are not including Josh Waller there....that young man needs to be re-signed NOW. He is a fantastic prospect and is just getting better and better.

DuPont had to go and some of these shit players and start again next season , maybe it’s time for TK to step down too just a thought maybe most will disagree
Well that was a good period to watch, Devils with most of the game, and a much improved webcast. Better commentary with Simon only doing half of it and much improved by him, he is so much better when he relaxes with his commentary he is speaking tonight and not screaming which has to be better for his blood pressure, John Donovan is obviously helping. Camerawork also better, the commentary is so much better tonight, he has a pretty good voice when he uses it right. Devils playing very well, very unlucky not to be 4-1 ahead with a goal disallowed.
Thought you said yesterday you were not buying anymore webcasts ?

I wish we could always have an away commentator at every home match. So good from both of them

Wannabe2

DuPont had to go and some of these shit players and start again next season , maybe it’s time for TK to step down too just a thought maybe most will disagree
Thought you said yesterday you were not buying anymore webcasts ?
Todd is one of the owners, so can’t see that happening ???, I already explained my webcast decision earlier in this thread.

Samael

I'll probably sound like electro/mazzoak/lloyd now but Kelman is the managing director first and foremost as well as a percentage owner. He could resign as the MD and still retain an interest in the club if he got sick of the day to day running of the organisation. I'm not suggesting he does resign or step down but given his recent slip of the tongue where he almost introduced the team as your Belfast Giants and his somewhat petulant attitude to this forum and any of the paying fans who question him, maybe he is getting sick of his day job. I hope that isn't the case though as he's an intelligent man who works hard.

moggy#9

I'm sure you are not including Josh Waller there....that young man needs to be re-signed NOW. He is a fantastic prospect and is just getting better and better.
Absolutely agree about having waller back. I've listed my thoughts on returnees somewhere in another thread.