Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Mazzoak

You can always tell by the page count how well or badly Inferno fans judge a game. I really enjoyed the game, didn’t have any stream issues and the fight back was exciting, like being on a rollercoaster. Ups and downs, great, being challenged is part of rebuilding a team with a new coach, new players, 18 months lockdown, Pandemic and Brexit. We’ve beat Belfast, yesterday we lost, that’s sport..........
Tonight we move forward, will we win, probably not, who knows, all teams have had issues with Covid, lockdown, changes and Brexit. Which explains why this season has its ups and downs at all clubs.

3-3 and an OT loss for us.

E.D.S.

The commentator is postively orgasmic. Yes It's cringeworthy and a tad embarrassing but he's not trying to be impartial. He's not advertised as impartial. He's screaming like a good'un at his team scoring. You know exactly what to expect. It's bloody awful and amateurish but it's what you get from this league.
As for the camera work. Ours is no better. i have to suffer it regularly. You've just got to make the decision as to whether the £15 is good value or not. This isn't Sky Sports.

Riley Brandt's hit was superb!

moggy#9

You can always tell by the page count how well or badly Inferno fans judge a game. I really enjoyed the game, didn’t have any stream issues and the fight back was exciting, like being on a rollercoaster. Ups and downs, great, being challenged is part of rebuilding a team with a new coach, new players, 18 months lockdown, Pandemic and Brexit. We’ve beat Belfast, yesterday we lost, that’s sport..........
Tonight we move forward, will we win, probably not, who knows, all teams have had issues with Covid, lockdown, changes and Brexit. Which explains why this season has its ups and downs at all clubs.

3-3 and an OT loss for us.
Other than what happened in the first 10 minutes (which I missed, and of course there were no replays at the time), I didn't think that the devils were bad. The giants played a controlled second, but once the devils got a second they were competing well.

doron

if by biased you mean, cheering load' as hell when Belfast scored, yes , this doesn't bother me. camera work wasn't the best , nearly missed the fight.the camera man took ages to turn the camera around . volume up and down all game. and during the brake's what happened then, did they all go for a beer and forget about the stream.

E.D.S.

Why do that though? If you post shit, people deserve to be able to see it and if call it out.
In the last week I said to wannabe about abusing people and the offensive language.
I wrongly thought it was a family friendly forum but he now is calling Simon Kitchen a twat and a shithead. Glynne you need to get a grip, and yes, I know you don’t give a fuck.
He refers to himself as the “load mouth t@&t from Giants TV” in his Twitter bio. Not condoning what was said and would prefer this was family friendly forum but Kitchen know what he’s doing.

Let’s keep it classy.

Slartibartfast

He refers to himself as the “load mouth t@&t from Giants TV” in his Twitter bio. Not condoning what was said and would prefer this was family friendly forum but Kitchen know what he’s doing.

Let’s keep it classy.
There are plenty of other webcasts showing how it should be done. Kitchen is an embarrassment and clearly does not see himself as a serious commentator. We might be a minority sport but in the 32 years I have been watching this sport it has moved on leaps and bounds. Its time for Belfasts webcast to catch up. There are teams with half their budget producing a much better webcast.

Will I pay the £15? Yes because its the only way I can see the Devils in these 2 vital games. But will I call them out for poor quality. Absolutely yes.

Let’s keep it classy.
It’s possible he’s just changed it for a laugh???
Some people are not on Twitter so wouldn’t have seen it??

Swarley

He got straight there with his jibe at wannabe. How unprofessional
At least he managed to say Belfast giants without screaming like teenager who caught his sack in his zipper.

Let him have his little digs it's all he's got going for him outside of being a screaming fan with a mic.