Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Hedd Wyn John

The Yorks stuffed them in Nov and made them look very average IMO. If we don't win the league this year I'd rather see Sheffield take it as much as l hate them over Belfast.
All teams have a bad game here or there. We rinsed Steelers in one game and they've been miles better all season. For me I just want the best team to win rhe league. I don't favour Belfast or Sheffield either way

E.D.S.

Fair play to Kitchen, he's a knowledgeable fella Just struggle with the screeching. He reminds me of a growler (not that kind of growler, don't be nasty). The kind you used to attach to your BMX bike to make it rev like a motorbike.

Good goal for the boys. Still in it. We've won uglier games than this in the past. Still all to play for.

Wannabe2

Not creating much are we? Can’t say we’ve looked like scoring really. A few half chances. Let’s hope we can get something going
Was about to say the same when we scored, before that goal it’s been a real scrappy affair. Hopefully now it’s level we can de-tense and play some hockey, and can we up the physicality please. Want to see more of Brandt.

moggy#9

Fair play to Kitchen, he's a knowledgeable fella Just struggle with the screeching. He reminds me of a growler (not that kind of growler, don't be nasty). The kind you used to attach to your BMX bike to make it rev like a motorbike.

Good goal for the boys. Still in it. We've won uglier games than this in the past. Still all to play for.
What, you mean a playing card?

jenks33

Yeah the screeching is the major issue. You know when the home team have scored when you listen to every webcast throughout the league. I think he’s the only one that screeches like a teenage girl tho. Very annoying

E.D.S.

Felt like Giants held a bit back there and coasted. Not sure if that was us doing that to them or they are getting ready for a big third to blow us away.

Pembo

It has big time and it’s all we wanted.
I’m not sure now if he’s trolling us by refusing to pronounce Coughler the same way twice. Alternating smoothly between “Cough ler”, “Coogler” “Cogler” “Cockler!?!”. I think yesterday was more jarring because of the extreme first 10 minutes. I think any of us if we were press-ganged into a Devils TV shift would struggle to maintain a cool calm head if we’d gone 4 up inside 10.
The Blaze TV team are probably the slickest in terms of keeping lid on overt displays of partisan emotion from the streams I’ve seen, (although could just be because they’ve not had a lot to shout about…. )