Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Wannabe2

Does this cameraman know he is supposed to follow the puck. Someone tell him it’s the black thing that replaces a ball. Total garbage.

moggy#9

We must be mugs paying £15 for this shit. Two cretinous commentators and the cameraman is absolutely appalling.
I was just thinking something similar. The camera guy is useless and I'm not sure that either Muppet one the commentary team has a clue. Sheffield could teach this bunch a lot about a professional webcast.

moggy#9

Never really got the feeling we were going to score in that period. Belfast looked more like extending their lead.
To be fair Belfast were playing a very conservative game. They aren't over committing and when the devils get the puck there's always at least two back to slow the devils and force the puck into the boards. They just wait for the devils to take a chance, as they must at 4-1, and try to exploit it. Unless there devils can get a quick goal the giants will just stick the life out of the game.

Wannabe2

In fairness we are piss poor in this game, and don’t deserve zilch, even Carruth was crap. We seem to have gone back to December plays.

Diablo3

Not when you’re 4-1 down and they’re taking the piss fighting a young Brit. You make a stand against them, which I hope we do in the third.
tbh Duggs has been up for a fight all season, so fair play to him by taking on a big one.. Batchy did have words with Ruopp at the end of the period to the effect of pick on someone your own size, like me. McNally dived in at the end too but the stripes broke it up

BostonBart22

Crazy results this season we beat belfast 3 zero in games at home and battered them in 3rd game now they are 2 x W at home, first game laptop win and now they are winning at a canter 2nd game in series

Hockeymad

Guys it happens.

This giants team are capable of beating anyone by 4 5 goals.

Unfortunately it has to be us tonight.

I wasn't expecting any points from this weekend I just hope tomorrow we perform better