Hockeyfest - Live on UKHL

Gazza272

zoesdevil said:
anyone know the score wiv capitals and vipers??

Vipers 1-0 up with less than a minute left.

That is now the final score. Vipers, Sheffield, Devils through so far. Nottingham and Coventyr up next.

Gazza272

Ger-Devils said:
Reiter going to be out for up to 3 months?

I dont think they really know for sure, its been said 3 monhts, and also 3 weeks.

Interestingly it sppears Curtis Cruickshank is playing for Sheffield against us in the semi final, quite how he has been registered so quickly is a mystery.

Finny

Gazza272 said:
Ger-Devils said:

I dont think they really know for sure, its been said 3 monhts, and also 3 weeks.

Interestingly it sppears Curtis Cruickshank is playing for Sheffield against us in the semi final, quite how he has been registered so quickly is a mystery.
Bob Phillips Rules.

Finny said:
Gazza272 said:
Ger-Devils said:

Bob Phillips Rules.
I assume if it's only a 'friendly' tournament then any guest player could ice. I'm probably wrong though.

The radio commentary is great, ok they're not following the games closely but im enjoying the light commentary on my sofa with the football on the telly (although saying that, it sounds a really good day out up there)! Brilliant!

As a side note, Brad did well not to scrap with McMorrow who obviously wanted it. They wouldn't miss him one bit but of course we'd miss Brad

Max

Gazza272 said:

Are you sure?

I think it was meant that he will be brought in, in place of Kevin Reiter, very soon, not today!!!

TheStub

Sat rink side, the Panthers are just poor. Their defence isn't clearing anything, and have no offence. Blaze are just scoring for giggles now.