How excited/nervous on a scale of 1 - 10???

drainage

Thread starter #1
Sitting here, case packed ready for the off tomorrow - surfing the various forums to gauge who thinks what and have just realised I am EXCITED (10 out of 10) ...... I am NERVOUS 11 out of 10)......how is everyone else feeling??

A

Anonymous

jealous that I cant go. Working over the so called "public bank holidays" :x No point getting nervous until Sunday! ;)

kettdevil1

Excited - 9 out of 10
Nervous - 3 out of 10

Can't wait for it to start, we have absolutely nothing to lose this weekend, we are the bottom ranked team but in one off games I would say we are a match for anyone.

Bring it on!!

Diafol

I have decided I'm going to watch the beating we handed out to the Blaze in the Sponsordome a few weeks ago, followed by the moral victory that was the CC Final 2nd leg at the NIC.

That should make me a 11 on the wound-up scale :lol:

Still trying to decide whether to wear one of the new gamers I've bought this season or my lucky charm Ed Patterson gamer. Ed has only let me down once this season so is winning at the moment :lol:

I might take the kids skating in Nottingham tomorrow seeing as I can't take them to the Playoff Party as I originally planned, that should put us all in the mood nicely :D

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve !

drainage

Thread starter #6
Trying to rack my brains to remember what I wore on the games I thought we played amazingly ..... gonna try everything for good luck !!

Trying to tell myself that being the most consistent attenders at the playoffs is enough .... failing miserably !!

Am feeling very very nervous - surely its our time .... please ,pretty please !!

drainage

Thread starter #7
TheDevilTorn said:
jealous that I cant go. Working over the so called "public bank holidays" :x No point getting nervous until Sunday! ;)
Meditate we need good karma !!!!!! Sorry you cant be there tho ..... thats not good !

Wannabe2

Totally chilled, the Blaze need to worry about us, and Giants in the final, well thats there problem. This is our weekend, defo.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

A

Anonymous

drainage said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Meditate we need good karma !!!!!! Sorry you cant be there tho ..... thats not good !
Ill be with you all in spirit, and sat in front of MNL with several cans of Murphys (cant get Brains down here) Safe journey to all going, lets bring that trophy home !! :twisted:

Tad#

I think devils will beat blaze, they have a bad record at the playoffs and they have injuries, one of them to a key d man. It will be a hard game but devils will have the edge. Dunno who's going to win it though, what's interesting though is that we have the same teams as 4 seasons ago where panthers won...not sure if they'll manage it this time though. They do have the home advantage again though.

I am in no way being pessimistic, but we havent won this thing since 98 (and i was there) and as somebody has already said we are the lowest ranked team and in some respects the other three teams are under more pressure than us, we have nothing to lose go out there and give it our best shot - at the end of the day only one team can win it and there will be three sets of fans feeling exactly the same thing, just enjoy the weekend and see what happens i know i will be :eek:)

im not even going due to funds and im 10-10 excited and 10-10 nervous so dont know how you people that are going are coping! I'd like to think we can do it but im not going to get my hopes up to high, although just reaching the final is good enough for me so i can have a night getting drunk in walkabout :D :D :D

Tad#

Holl_5 said:
andydevils said:
there is always one party pooper isnt there. oh hang on your from sheffield you dont count your not there.........................
You mean there's some hockey on this weekend?! :eek:
Yeah there is, it's a shame you can't be there but I suppse losing one trophy was bad enough :)