How excited/nervous on a scale of 1 - 10???

steve

Paddy Power have Devils to win at 4/1. Not half bad given Cov really aren't a championship winning team. If you're really confident why not go for 3-0 Devils at 100/1 :shock: :shock: :shock:

steve said:
Paddy Power have Devils to win at 4/1. Not half bad given Cov really aren't a championship winning team. If you're really confident why not go for 3-0 Devils at 100/1 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Look at the elite league standings,Coventry finished 1st therefore ARE A CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING TEAM

steve

Yeah well done darth, you won the title, but this years squad is nowhere near being a standout championship winning team. You had to do it the hardway. Anyway, the point is your not worth the faith the bookies are putting in you.

Tad#

steve said:
Yeah well done darth, you won the title, but this years squad is nowhere near being a standout championship winning team. You had to do it the hardway. Anyway, the point is your not worth the faith the bookies are putting in you.
True, I think blaze deserved to win, but the league was a lot harder this season. Caps really surprised me this season and I think braehead clan are going to be one to watch next season, they must have a fair bit of money behind them to join this league. They've just got calder as coach/player as well, that shows there intention to be a big team.

I've had a few quid on the Devils to win the match at 3/1, which is a stupid price considering the previous meetings and the Blaze injury list.

J.B said:
I've had a few quid on the Devils to win the match at 3/1, which is a stupid price considering the previous meetings and the Blaze injury list.
Looks like only Owen and Watkins are out now,Robinson has been training all week and seems to be match fit.

ASHIPP

Missing the Playoffs due to lack of funds. :(
The Devils are playing with discipline and self-belief right now - haven't seen that passion for a few years. They deserve to be there. On a scale of 1-10, (I'm still sick with nerves for what they could achieve this weekend), I'm 20! :oops:

All the Luck in the world to the Devils - give the rest of 'em Hell!

Have a safe trip and fantastic weekend to all the lucky folks going up to Nottingham :mrgreen: