IAW Covid rules for games

BostonBart22

One thing I've always loved about live hockey is the respect shown in the arena for all. Never had a single issue. Always a joy to attend and be entertained by such a awesome team. On Thursday I'll be bringing along some first time attendees including my two eldest children. Whatever people's views on the pandemic and all that surrounds it, I'm hopeful we'll all be able to escape for a while (within the rules, of course) and enjoy the magic of a Devils game. Hoping for a win but to be honest, as long as we have a great time, it'll just be good to have hockey back. If you're coming along, I hope you'll all have a great time. Enjoy!
Good post, almost 18 months away from ice hockey, so enjoy all..

NathanG

check the welsh price, pretty sure its 88.00, Ireland 43.00 and England 50.00 that was about a month ago prices..good luck on your journey back..
Thank you. I'm sure I could book any test in the UK and just show the proof when I board the plane. My task today is to find somewhere I can get a antigen test. Then go over dinner with my future ex girlfriend

moggy#9

Hopefully a league wide covid rule will be no more handshakes after every game. Always been a bit embarrassed that we do that here.
I could understand this not happening due to covid, but I don't understand why it should be embarrassing. To me, after a physical match, I see it as the epitome of what sets hockey apart. If you want to drop something get rid of the national anthem at the start of matches. I don't see the point for anything other than international matches.

Devil94

How can it set hockey apart, I've not seen it done in any other league in the World (regular season).
I know that the players hate it, and new players to the league are often stunned that they have to do it after every game.

august04 2.0

I could understand this not happening due to covid, but I don't understand why it should be embarrassing. To me, after a physical match, I see it as the epitome of what sets hockey apart. If you want to drop something get rid of the national anthem at the start of matches. I don't see the point for anything other than international matches.
Are we allowed to sing now?!

kingmo19.1

Thank you. I'm sure I could book any test in the UK and just show the proof when I board the plane. My task today is to find somewhere I can get a antigen test. Then go over dinner with my future ex girlfriend
Future ex girlfriend :)
oh dear!
Hope she hasn’t seen that before you’ve broken the news.