Inferno its a Swear word now !

Skippy

Thread starter #1
Just making a smug post over on Bobs chat forum and I can't help but notice that "Inferno" is on the list of banned words now :D

"Why not visit the-*******.org You know you want to. "

also any signatures with it in have been removed. Meaning mine has gone but also the fact that i can no longe have a signature.

Bob is making that forum tighter than a ducks ass

Naughty me i got a warning for having the inferno in my profile

"you can not carry on tryin to get members for your other forum on this forum. if you do this might lead to a ban from this forum.

EM5"

This is getting stupid now. I made a post last night just letting the Bison fans know about MNL and it's gone. We're not trying to poach members we are running a service. Twats!!

I just posted a beautiful reply in the Devils v Bison thread on the bison forum.

About to be banned again i think, for life I expect

Well as expected I'm banned again.

I can barely believe it but calling EM5 a F'ing twat and a Petty vindictive troll is enough to get you banned :lol:

Chris

Administrator
They're deleting everything related to the-inferno now.

Me and matt had some replies removed that said match night live would be running.
They've banned the use of the word 'inferno'
They're pm'ing people who continue to post about the site.

The only course of action left to those of us who have not been banned, is to start private messaging the poor souls still left over there, i've been doing it to a couple of Bison fans about mnl, but the more the merrier.

So get messaging :)

Chris.

Finny

Is it time now perhaps to just completely boycott it?

I'm no longer banned - but I can't post without B*B okaying it. So it's hardly likely any inferno promoting posts will get through! :D

Is the best course of action now for none of us to post on it - but to PM all members who do post on there?

steve

Yep, now the shameless plugs for us are getting deleted, might as well just ignore it completely.

Thanks to MNL, there was hardly anyone on it last night anyway.

Finny said:
Is it time now perhaps to just completely boycott it?

I'm no longer banned - but I can't post without B*B okaying it. So it's hardly likely any inferno promoting posts will get through! :D

Is the best course of action now for none of us to post on it - but to PM all members who do post on there?
It would be so funny if you some how managed to get a post about the inferno past bob though. Even if it was something silly like the first letter of each word spelt the inferno, it would make bob look even more supid than he already is :)

Chris

Administrator
*sigh*

Looks like they've restricted my account now as well.

Well up yours Bob, we've still got more visitors and traffic than you :)

Chris.

I tried to post a direction to The Inferno in Welsh, (yr-uffern.org) well I am now banned.

I am amazed I have lasted this long as Nott Simpson as everyone knows who I am.

OJ

kettdevil1

Is the inferno now becoming like Lord Voldemort.... do we now refer to it as the wbesite that cannot be named? Do we now tremble in fear over the evil that is the inferno? Will it grow in power as we fear it? Ridiculous...

just posted this on eihl forum

"genuine question to mods and EHA.

Why is it that a certain forum known as the in ferno has been added to the banned list of this forum, so any mention of the in ferno appears as the *******??

There are fans of other clubs that advertise their teams forum on their profiles and on this forum and yet they haven't been added to the banned list?
Personally I think there is some double standards going on, where 1 forum gets banned from a specific team and other forums are ok.

The In ferno is providing a service to supporters much like ih-update, but better."

We will see how long that post lasts? any takers? lol

thread locked now.

Reason behind the inferno ban from Elite Mod 1
Because the Infurno and its members are commited to nothing but trashing the EIHL and this forum. Its membership list looks like our banned users list. How many Infurno members come on here solely to cause trouble ?. Most of them , thats who. If you dont like it here then you have the option of logging off and not returning.

I just put a reply to your post Richard saying its because bob is jealous because the inferno is better and has match night live to keep you updated on home and away games. So got a bit of promoting in, but it has now been deleted. :(