Jamie Vanderveeken signs

DevilDom

Great news. If is back in time for Friday we might actually have a full bench for the 1st time since the start of the season! Bring on the steelers!

wildthing74

Fair play Mr Ragan this is great news going into this weekend's game.Let's all do our bit to say thanks and get that rink full on Friday.I will bring at least one friend kicking and screaming if need be.

Wannabe2

DevilDom said:
Great news. If is back in time for Friday we might actually have a full bench for the 1st time since the start of the season! Bring on the steelers!
Think he will be in for Wednesday, happy days, well played devils.

Finny

Wow! This signing has gone completely under the radar, after the interview with Ragan and G I assumed it would be several weeks before we started getting any rumours on who we might sign.

Welcome to Wales Jamie!

Finny

skippy said:
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=76916

Some Decent Stats there. Can that +44 be right ?
Elite Prospects has him down for 44 PIMs. I'm more inclined to believe that! :lol:

kettdevil1

Wow, that came out of the blue.

Interesting choice to go for an offensive D-man, clearly the fact that we are not scoring as many as we should has had a bearing on this decision, although the stats perhaps suggest that he is not an out and out rushing D-man.

The +44 if accurate is phenomenal.

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #14
Finny said:
skippy said:
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=76916

Some Decent Stats there. Can that +44 be right ?
Elite Prospects has him down for 44 PIMs. I'm more inclined to believe that! :lol:
Indeed.

If it's any indication, clubs are not allowed to use the stats on hockeydb or eurohockey.net as 'official' when providing the borders Agency with player information for Visas. Eliteprospects is better but still not permissible. I would rely on the league stats from the CHL or Rapid City for Jamie.

Finny

There are a fair few video's of him fighting on youtube, so it looks like he can handle himself too and is up for the occasional fight.

Plus he should be able to help us with our offence, which has been most people's criticism of the team of late. Looking forward to Friday even more now.

wildthing74

Don't you just love signing night! Your phone goes mental,your Sky plus stays on hold for about 2 hours and anything you planned to do goes out the window :lol: