Latest rink update

Did anybody state we wouldn't get a rink. :lol:

Rumour and changes, you may find the definitions explained within an English dictionary. :roll:

Maybe Mr King did or didn't want an increase of rink size before agreeing to buy the Devils, maybe something will be mentioned tonight, maybe it won't.

But in previous other topics I posted weeks/months ago we needed a rich Canadian to buy the devils, I added Mr Matthews as a possibility.

Now we have a Canadian business group.

Hint hint people, read between the lines.

Maybe their happy that the IAW can produce enough revenue to finance the team at a level required to compete and give a reasonable return.

Maybe not.

Certainly not worth hinting anymore, some here are just to dumb to keep up. :DWD

Ocko

Did Mr King explain how the partnership would work? Are they onboard with Greenbank for the entire project. As in will the profit share encompass more than hockey and will TK and SK be involved in the running of the rink?

It's great that there is a good working relationship between the two.

Ocko

Right enough of the hinting chillee. How is the rink going to be expanded and by who? I personally can't see it and would be interested to hear your views as it seems you know something we don't.