Line Combinations

before anyone gets the wrong idea, the following lines are not my preference, but there is logic behind them:

Hill Stu Blight
Max Mac Didi

I shall explain :D

1. Hill and stu top lined last year when max was out, so maybe G liked what he saw and wants to team them up again

2. max and didi are supposedly line mates next year

3. Judging from how blight outscored mac by ten points last year, and blight had similar points to Rittons top line centre last year, maybe this shows that blight and mac werent on the same line last year so although they know of eachother, the fact that neither have mentioned the other to be their linemate might mean they dont have as much chemistry as we would like :?

plus, we know that if the curse of injuries doesnt play a part in line mix ups mid-season, then G likes to play Cupid anywa :D so im expecting to see many different combos next year!

Jakethejest said:
before anyone gets the wrong idea, the following lines are not my preference, but there is logic behind them:

Hill Stu Blight
Max Mac Didi

I shall explain :D

1. Hill and stu top lined last year when max was out, so maybe G liked what he saw and wants to team them up again

2. max and didi are supposedly line mates next year

3. Judging from how blight outscored mac by ten points last year, and blight had similar points to Rittons top line centre last year, maybe this shows that blight and mac werent on the same line last year so although they know of eachother, the fact that neither have mentioned the other to be their linemate might mean they dont have as much chemistry as we would like :?

plus, we know that if the curse of injuries doesnt play a part in line mix ups mid-season, then G likes to play Cupid anywa :D so im expecting to see many different combos next year!
I wouldn't be suprised to see these lines next year. That second line looks entertaining though... Crash Bang Hockey!! :twisted:

Can we really put Didi on a top line though?
in the result of a line brawl who would you rather have running to Didi's aid

1. Mac and Max

2. Stu and Phil

and what D pairings are we gunna have?

Smith bros
Marsh 'mystery'
G Batch

or do we split the brothers again? :eek:

Mark and Kenton can't play together, they've said so themselves.

Max can handle himself a lot better in a scrap than Stu or Hill I would imagine!

Mac has dropped em a couple times in the past as well. I wouldn't worry too much about proper line brawls in this league anyway as the refs will probably just throw all the players involved out...

right then, its open for so much debate and has already but what do we think the lines will be now the roster is complete.

for me id love to see :

hill-stu-max
blight-mac;didi
mckenzie-davies-harding/piggot

batch-k smith
m smith-marsh
milam- g

i know its been mentioned about didi and max on a line but surely our top line has to be these 3 as they played together for some time now and have great chemistry already.
our second line is decent aswell if mac and blight know eachother so well.
didi is going to be a surprise package he will fight undoubtidly but put up decent numbers also.

on d i like the look of the above pairings. all players seem confortable bringing the puck forward and equally staying at home and defending for the team.

its open for so much change but whatever lines are put out we will compete this year and bring home some silverwear. g and franny have done wonders and ragan has to have a mention for his enthusiam and backing of the team.

lets all do our bit now and try and get the bbt sold out on a regular occasion :D

i cant wait until 29th aug now when we smash the living daylights out of the blaze!!! :lol:

:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle