Main Devils Website

osh

Thread starter #21
STUB, is STUB short for stubborn ? You are as defensive of the organisation as ever. OK they didn't have anyone at the game to do a report, how much real work would it have been for someone to post Hull's own report on our website ? The club have accepted they made a mistake ( credit to them ) but you won't ! For those who can't get to games, we need the club to be as informative as possible, I think they are doing a great job and this has been a minor blip that I am sure will be addressed in future.

Foxy

phil PLT said:
Theres always been people wearing a lot of different hats, but back then it was fewer people with more hats than now. Just ask Brent from a couple of seasons ago ;)
Drag people out of retirement i say :roll:

ASHIPP

Am I a bit late on this one, or has anyone else noticed today that the Cardiff Devils official website has finally updated the League Table and Devils player stats on home page? Just need to deal with the Challenge Cup tables now...

Finny said:
Doesn't look finished to me?
Yeh, I get that impression too, its quite slow but that could be my computer. And I'm too busy enjoying the Challenge Cup Final highlights on Devils TV at the moment to look around the rest of the website. :lol:

jodysstillagirlsname said:
New web site up now
The new website is the Devil-tastic.

Love the We're gonna win montage - we've watched it half a dozen times already

A huge well done to those who have worked so hard behind the scenes - working on The Next Generation.

P.S.
To those sad gits that will just whinge that the new website doesn't do this or won't do that - they know what they can do - You people are either part of the problem or part of the solution - Simple message to all whingers - Stet Guffed

august04

Block 2 Noise Boys said:
P.S.
To those sad gits that will just whinge that the new website doesn't do this or won't do that - they know what they can do - You people are either part of the problem or part of the solution - Simple message to all whingers - Stet Guffed
What's the old saying "It takes one to know one"? Calm down mate, nothing wrong with constructive criticism if it's justified.
The new website looks good, I don't see anyone whingeing on here yet.

"This will be a first for us, British hockey and in terms of the delivery of our content, British sport"

Looks a half decent website with a few interesting videos but I'm struggling to see how Devils TV lives up to this billing ? Anyone help me out?

And whilst having a pretty website is all well and good, the key is to have one that is up to date and informative IMHO. Belfast website looks nice but has zero content. Sheffield website is a complete mess, has spelling errors all over the shop but at least it is up to date and gives some interesting insights.

The new site is amazing, very impressed by it all, J.B how you can make those comments when its only been up for a day is beyond me.
Well done to the devils team for putting together such a great site

Finny

J.B said:
"This will be a first for us, British hockey and in terms of the delivery of our content, British sport"

Looks a half decent website with a few interesting videos but I'm struggling to see how Devils TV lives up to this billing ? Anyone help me out?
Wait and see..... ;)

Koop11

Well what can I say. A superb website which has been worth waiting for. Of course areas of it are still being built but the professional look is something else. The Devils management must be so proud of the work that has gone into it. I'm extremely happy. A huge well done to the Next Generation.

Devils TV - Well that has blown my socks off. Its outstadning! It makes Steelers TV look amature and I previously regarded that as a decent production. I can honesty say I've not seen a better hockey club online TV production as this. The time and effort that must have gone into this is huge.

For me this is one of the most impressive things to come out of the Next Generation and when you measure that against the unbelievable things they have done already it shows how good it really is. Huge thank you to the Devils management. This has put me in a really good mood for tonight. ;)

wow, looks amazing, and some great footage on devils TV, one thing that come as a supprise and i don't know if anyone els has noticed but there is a link for the inferno on there. seems thing's keep going from strength to strength :)