Mark Smith signs

Finny said:
J.B said:
Just biding my time until this new superstar forward to replace Calder for the Blaze is announced and then it will be "Mark Smith who" :lol: :twisted:
Andrew Sharp. ;)
Well done Finny ... did you not notice on the press release that it was meant to be embargoed until 12pm on Tuesday 16th June ? :lol:

I am SO gutted Mark Smith is back - but only because I'm extremely jealous. I won't be able to see him play until I'm home next April as I'm living in the USA. But apart from that it's great news for the club, roll on September, can't wait for the start of the hockey season! Now all I need is live webcasts of the game...

scottydoesntknow said:
O/T but is Calder definately going then?
Not confirmed but the forums seem to think so and they are normally on the money. Plus he has been barely mentioned this summer in newspaper reports etc.

TheStub

DaytonDevil said:
Now all I need is live webcasts of the game...
Seconded :D

More so with the way the team is shaping up. Shame it looks like I didn't get that transfer back to South Wales... ah, will just have to catch them when they play Hull.

Wannabe2

Dont you just love it one minute your down in the dumps, and the next your flying, this time next week or so, we could all be SOARING. What a sport, What a club, What a set of fans.

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Dont you just love it one minute your down in the dumps, and the next your flying, this time next week or so, we could all be SOARING. What a sport, What a club, What a set of fans.
Wannabe - think we need to get the ambulances on standby. If the next announcement is like this one, some of us are gonna need help! :lol:

Wannabe2

ASHIPP said:
Wannabe2 said:
Wannabe - think we need to get the ambulances on standby. If the next announcement is like this one, some of us are gonna need help! :lol:
Thanks for looking out for me, cant fault you. Am i getting excited about all this, well i suppose i am. Keep the Ambulance ticking over. ;)

so so so happy with this news. thought this guy was too expensive and could pick where he went
and did not expect this!. have great memories of his previous season at the club and in my opinion is the best centre the devils have iced .... too all who made this happen i thank you
it seems the devils will no longer be also rans but contenders for trophies this season, and this
is the type of news to sell more season tickets. everything positive bring the season on ..
happy hockey daze!

voth26

stunned,excited,speechless, cant sleep cant belive smithy is back awesome signing by G, as the kids say is it hockey season yet :lol: a 1st line of max/smithy/elich or sly would be the envy of the league with out a doubt.imagine voth and smith in the same team!! now we know why we support the devils have to say thanks to matt for running the devils and giving us back our reputation as a professional club with the best fans
COME ON YOU DEVILS

A

Anonymous

voth26 said:
stunned,excited,speechless, cant sleep cant belive smithy is back awesome signing by G, as the kids say is it hockey season yet :lol: a 1st line of max/smithy/elich or sly would be the envy of the league with out a doubt.imagine voth and smith in the same team!! now we know why we support the devils have to say thanks to matt for running the devils and giving us back our reputation as a professional club with the best fans
COME ON YOU DEVILS
I agree....what a team...come G sign Elich..what a line that would be :D