New Intro

osh

https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/ ... xw6pnPfDc4[/quote]
Can't see how that would be any good for fans to clap along to.[/quote]

It would build atmosphere and get the blood pumping though. Clappings a bit gay isn't it? Scarf swinging is the new clapping. Looks awesome too.[/quote]

Can't fathom how scarf swinging is the 'new clapping '. Doesn't generate much noise :lol: clapping is always what is needed ( in rhythm ) in order to get everyone onboard so to speak. I, along with nearly 3000 others clap when required and I'm certainly not 'gay' by the way.

Can you imagine from a players perspective what it would be like to enter the arena to 3000 plus fans swinging scarfs ? Total silence, with a just a hint of whooshing of scarves, that should get the boys charged up !! :lol: :lol:

KaneDevils

Osh dear osh. The noise would be the track, the music. The scarf swing looks fantastic and is done during the nhl playoffs. You know, the nhl, biggest league in the world. The crowd could also chant devils if/when the track faded out.

osh

KaneDevils said:
Osh dear osh. The noise would be the track, the music. The scarf swing looks fantastic and is done during the nhl playoffs. You know, the nhl, biggest league in the world. The crowd could also chant devils if/when the track faded out.
Kane dear Kane, :roll: yes, I've heard of the NHL and what it is ;) You swing your scarf, and I would imagine the rest of us will settle for what we do best, clapping to appropriate intros, it's what we do best ( you're not in the scarf business by any chance ? :lol: )

Slartibartfast

I agree with what most have said. It is a fine production but I think would be more suited to a hockey TV programme than a teams entry.
It does lack the crowd participation element.
Nickelback was a great song to clap along to.
Hopefully they will change it or modify it to something more crowd friendly.
The intro music is a big part of creating the right atmosphere.

Koop11

Good to see and hear the interview properly from the link provided. It really is a classy piece of production and fair play to the people who pulled it together.

It’s just over 3mins long. Too long? Perhaps there’s scope to remove the original piece from this season at the very start and go straight into the new footage. Then perhaps incorporate Burn It To The Ground or something else towards the end to really engage the crowd.

Something to consider over the summer but it’s great to see the level of professionalism that we have reached in this production. Long may it continue.

fried egg said:
I don't think this would be suitable for the players to skate out to, but maybe as the players are just leaving the changing rooms.This could get the crowd going. A Welsh favorite with plenty of clapping in this version too, I'm sure Sully could cut this down to something suitable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSna-_vyF4
Funnily enough this is something that I think the ice hockey doesn't need - I know in the BBT at times they used to play Delilah during breaks to the game, but this isn't the rugby and we're not there for the rugby.

And I say this as someone who was a rugby fan before an ice hockey fan!

pjj365

sionlikesmusic said:
fried egg said:
I don't think this would be suitable for the players to skate out to, but maybe as the players are just leaving the changing rooms.This could get the crowd going. A Welsh favorite with plenty of clapping in this version too, I'm sure Sully could cut this down to something suitable.
Funnily enough this is something that I think the ice hockey doesn't need - I know in the BBT at times they used to play Delilah during breaks to the game, but this isn't the rugby and we're not there for the rugby.

Bit dirge like for hockey I think

Hockey is quicker than Rugby and needs to build the atmosphere quicker and keep it at an intense level

matbur

Sorry to go a bit off-topic but I really want to here some organ sounds in between plays. The Giants had some last night.

BostonBart22

sionlikesmusic said:
fried egg said:

we know delilah is a song from wales , rugby ,, tom jones , but has anyone noticed stoke city use it at their home games,, does anyone know the reason for this .

Temme

Electro said:
Is there any info from Greenbank concerning improving the sound quality.
The speakers around the outside of the rink are not fitted yet.

Also, the goal lights that are up aren't a permanent fixture.