New Intro

Mooney#16

Having watched the introduction back again. As constructive criticism I would have to say the hard techno music bit with the pans of the players in the BBT can go for me. It just doesn't build any thing. It's time consuming but not that engaging.musically and visually.

Also the drums and beats used towards the end are too high in tone and lack enough bass or at least thump to get your hairs standing up on the back of your neck.

I hasten I have no idea what I'd do instead merely what I think doesn't work for me unfortunately.

I would say an intro with too much talking doesn't translate well in real time as usually you can't hear it clearly enough and whatever message there is just goes completely un noticed.

The best intros get the fans involved. Clapping, stamping, banging there feet transfers to the players as this is our house, our fans and I'm going to go out there and skate like a train. It's music to get you pumped up. Get the adrenaline going. Get you up on the balls of your feet bouncing to get out there. From a players perspective. Energise the fans. The energy spreads to the players.

Apologies to the guys who work the intro. It's a skill to put on a show like that I sure as hell don't posses so I tip my hat to your work. I only say it to make it better.

Mooney#16 said:
Having watched the introduction back again. As constructive criticism I would have to say the hard techno music bit with the pans of the players in the BBT can go for me. It just doesn't build any thing. It's time consuming but not that engaging.musically and visually.

Also the drums and beats used towards the end are too high in tone and lack enough bass or at least thump to get your hairs standing up on the back of your neck.

I hasten I have no idea what I'd do instead merely what I think doesn't work for me unfortunately.

I would say an intro with too much talking doesn't translate well in real time as usually you can't hear it clearly enough and whatever message there is just goes completely un noticed.

The best intros get the fans involved. Clapping, stamping, banging there feet transfers to the players as this is our house, our fans and I'm going to go out there and skate like a train. It's music to get you pumped up. Get the adrenaline going. Get you up on the balls of your feet bouncing to get out there. From a players perspective. Energise the fans. The energy spreads to the players.

Apologies to the guys who work the intro. It's a skill to put on a show like that I sure as hell don't posses so I tip my hat to your work. I only say it to make it better.
Have to agree, the intro sets the tone for the atmosphere.. look at some of the games at BBT, even as recently as the Sheffield game.. the open moments of that game were electric

having watched the intro for the 2nd time in nottingham game Im of the same opinion great graphics sound could be better to much talking but if used as a pre intro leading into burn it to the ground or even devil inside would be great but it needs something for the fans to get to grips with lets hope it changes for next season