New Jerseys?

Thread starter #1
Anyone know when the new jerseys are coming out? Also, where do you go to get player's names printed on the back? Do they do this at the Devils or do you need to take them to a third party?

First post on Inferno...first season ticket season coming up!!

Cheers!

Sorry, i dont have a clue when the jersey's come out, but i ordered my jersey, from the Devils office, in The Wharf, down the bay. I then picked it upi about 4 weeks, later! :) Hope this helps!

Ger-Devils

Not sure if you want the full stich or just a screen press- If I was you, I would go for the full stitch.

The shop at the rink does it. Costs more than the press but much better.

Not enitrely sure what shirts we're having this year so wait until they're out which will probably be 1st week of the season

Ger-Devils said:
Not sure if you want the full stich or just a screen press- If I was you, I would go for the full stitch.

Not enitrely sure what shirts we're having this year so wait until they're out which will probably be 1st week of the season
with them being rhino now not sure if stitching would be the way forward i would hope that they would be able to be ordered with a particular name and number so that the are printed in the same way as all the other sponsors logo's etc on there

Ger-Devils

maccab5 said:
Ger-Devils said:

with them being rhino now not sure if stitching would be the way forward i would hope that they would be able to be ordered with a particular name and number so that the are printed in the same way as all the other sponsors logo's etc on there
Well after seeing some prints, no thanks.

So they are definitely rhino shirts? Geez what a step in the wrong direction, looks like i will be looking to get hold of last years jersey instead of a new one.

Skippy

I shan't be getting a rhino shirt next year as they are dire. Hopefully the Stevie testimonial shirts will be some good quality CH shirts. If so they will be the only ones worth getting next year.

Ingramator said:
Why did they want to change then to rhino then?
Quite simply cost.
The unit cost of a CH is £50 per jersey i believe. You can get a home and road for practically this over with Rhino.
Ragan is a businessman... simple maths.
Going on other teams pricing, for example blaze and vipers, they charged £50 for a standard replica or £65 with a name and number on the rear. Thats a good mark up on price and a better profit.

Also my first post on here. Are the 25th Anniversary shirts on the devils store site going to be worn or are they just a momento of sorts? Or have they already been worn!? I really like the look of them, perhaps with red helmets, gloves and shorts? Maybe that's just the Red Wing fan in me talking haha.
Cheers

Ocko

Gazza272 said:
Ingramator said:

Probably because the owner of Rhino owns around a quarter of the company that runs the Devils and the Steelers. ;)
And the owner of CH Sports is our favourite referee! Mr Mike Hicks.... hardly the most popular man in Cardiff!

I'm happy no profits are going to that idiot! Even at the expense of a better shirt!

Rhino shirts are awful!! Paul has a few blaze ones and they just look and feel cheap.

I'm sure the Blaze ones come standard with name and number on the back. So £50 and you pick the player or name on the back for free as I've never seen blanks in Coventry!

The blaze gamer he has is acually much better quality than the replica much thicker but still not as nice as CH ones.

Ingramator said:
cost is probably part of it but also rhino shirts are much lighter to wear than ch ones so there may have been some input from gerad with regards how cooler players can stay wearing rhino rather than ch main reason would defo be money though i would have thought!