New Jerseys?

James

Administrator
I've heard arguments for both tbh. CH ones are like cardboard and too heavy and Rhino ones are always too small, last no time at all, and 'seal' all the heat in at the bottom. Certainly the way the team have to hack up the playoff shirts to get them wearable indicates the latter may be true.

Aren't they still selling last years jerseys at a bargain £20 on the online store at the mo?

I got my unborn baby one, so I don't have to get him a rhino jersey!!!! :lol:

I may even get an anni jersey, just so I can wear it about like my NHL jerseys, although I hear they're not a favourite on here?

Rubbish, they were a bargain!

Could go for a anniversary one, the qualities good, my buddy has one (hence why I want one)

£50 notes is a lot to drop for a jersey you'll hardly see them wear tho

As someone who has worn both game spec jerseys - CH and Rhino, i'm not surprised the devils want to swap to Rhino. The CH jerseys, while they may look nice, are heavy and when soaked with sweat/water even more so, they also trap heat in very well. The Rhino jerseys are lightweight and allow heat to escape fairly easily. Devils fans shouldn't fear, the Rhino jerseys are far better quality than they used to be, plus they allow for more freedom in design of the shirt. It definitely makes sense to swap!

He makes a lot of sense there. Look at how rugby tops are getting lighter, tighter, more stretchy and breathable and there's big cost differences too from what i know about these things.

Would still rather wear the luxury CH item, but i think i know which i'd rather play sport in.