Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Devil94

Feels very similar to the first round game against them. We dominate but they capitalise on our errors. Positives though Batch and Wilde at the back look good, Arniel looks a different player.
Donaghey looks rusty, not ideal for his first game to be quite so high paced but I'm sure he'll settle in. I think with them being such a young team, we need to get under their skin a little. They'll take some penalties and lose their heads.

moggy#9

Feels very similar to the first round game against them. We dominate but they capitalise on our errors. Positives though Batch and Wilde at the back look good, Arniel looks a different player.
Donaghey looks rusty, not ideal for his first game to be quite so high paced but I'm sure he'll settle in. I think with them being such a young team, we need to get under their skin a little. They'll take some penalties and lose their heads.
It's a fair point, I think that experience and gamesmanship could have a big part to play. I noticed that Brandt was chirping all period.