One very annoyed Season Ticket Holder (Or Not) !!

Thread starter #1
I have just returned from the arena for the third time to be told my season ticket is not there!! I purchased my season ticket on the 26th June and paid in full. Well if this is the new Professional outfit running our club I have serious doubts about our future. It is less than 6.5 hours to face off and no ticket!!!. Also this is a standing season ticket and was told the plexi would be marked somehow to confirm this was a season ticket space surprise surprise nothing seems to have been done Should be interesting tonight!!

This is both annoying and disappointing to hear as a standing ST holder too. I have had 2 conversations with the office about this and have had my preferred standing location noted twice and assured that we would have markers at those points. Lets hope that its a last minute quick fix as is with your missing ST!

mate im still waiting for mine aswell thy have said it will be there tonight so fingers crossed is tonights game covered by season tickets ??

Diafol

I went to the ENL game last night hoping to pick up my family season ticket but the box office was closed, I hope my tickets are there for tonight after reading this thread !

TheStub

I would say phone the club, but it is a Sunday.

Remember, the club has some input, but no eventual say what happens and when at the rink. Look at our practice schedule recently.

When I went to collect mine a few weeks ago it was there but they had printed it with the wrong seat number. Was told it would have to be re-printed and it would be ready for tonight's game. Phoned the club during the week to be told it was not ready and all those who's tickets had to be re-printed (there were quite a few) would be on a "master list" at the door so we can still get in.

Not very satisfactory really. There were lots printed with errors on which had to be re-done. Will be interesting to see what happens later when I get there.

Diafol

I turned up at about 5.30, no sign of my tickets, and my seats had been sold.

Big thanks to Shannon, who made sure we had seats in the "HSBC box" for the game.

Fingers crossed that my tickets turn up before next weekend...

Arrived to find my ticket ready and waiting for me to collect. However, the seat numbers have still not been changed on the ticketing system to show me in the correct seat. Ho hum, lets hope thats done for the next game :?

drainage

TheStub said:
I would say phone the club, but it is a Sunday.

Remember, the club has some input, but no eventual say what happens and when at the rink. Look at our practice schedule recently.
Agree with stub here - a lot is down to the staff at the rink , when I gave my name last week they handed me a ticket for block one for someone else !!! Fairly certain I know my name but off to sew it into my clothes just in case I get questioned again !!

what i would like to know about season tickets.

how come at the end of the 1st period, someone can come over to where me and my son were standing and had been since 1 minute past door opening time. to slap 2 stickers over my shoulder and onto the plexi glass area and say "im a season ticket holder and your in my space" this is absolutly disguiting behaviour,
my reply from him was "take it up with shannon, i have paid £300" as a non season ticket holderi pay a damm sight more

before i put my letter of complaint to the devils organisation, i would like a few questions answered if anyone can help
was last nights game a season tickets game?

is the above acceptable? (if i was a season ticket holder, i could just go up to any seat last night and slap on MY sticker on it and say to the person "move your in my seat" )

how much space at the glass does a season ticket give you. (from now on me and my son will be standing 1mm either side of this area and will do my best to stay within my allocated space)

i will be putting my letter on disguist to the highest person i can find, unless this person concerned would like to appologise to my son in person. you know who you are..by all means PM me..

i have the greatest respect for season ticket holders.i dont buy one myself as i cant commit to every game but as a folllower of the Devils for a number of years. a parent of a junior devils player again for a number of years, and an Ex manager of one of the junior devils teams, i feel i was treated badly last night.

Wannabe2

were_gonna_win said:
what i would like to know about season tickets.

how come at the end of the 1st period, someone can come over to where me and my son were standing and had been since 1 minute past door opening time. to slap 2 stickers over my shoulder and onto the plexi glass area and say "im a season ticket holder and your in my space" this is absolutly disguiting behaviour,
my reply from him was "take it up with shannon, i have paid £300" as i non season ticket holderi pay a damm sight more

before i put my letter of complaint to the devils organisation, i would like a few questions answered if anyone can help
was last nights game a season tickets game?

is the above acceptable? (if i was a season ticket holder, i could just go up to any seat last night and slap on MY sticker on it and say to the person "move your in my seat" )

how much space at the glass does a season ticket give you. (from now on me and my son will be standing 1mm either side of this area and will do my best to stay within my allocated space)

i will be putting my letter on disguist to the highest person i can find, unless this person concerned would like to appologise to my son in person. you know who you are..by all means PM me..

i have the greatest respect for season ticket holders.i dont buy one myself as i cant commit to every game but as a folllower of the Devils for a number of years. a parent of a junior devils player again for a number of years, and an Ex manager of one of the junior devils teams, i feel i was treated badly last night.
As now else has replied yet i will give you my view as you have asked for it, firstly last night was a season ticket game, secondly as a season ticket holder i cant go to any seat, but i can go to mine, and if anyone is sat there then they have to move, but i wouldnt be rude about it, and standing room has been included in a season ticket, as has beem allocated to people who pay for it, so there is a way to explain things in the proper manner. Hope that helps as i dont want to sound rude in any way.

Finny

As Wannabe said, last night was a season ticket game.

The stickers were supposed to be put in place before the doors opened last night. For whatever reason, and I don't know who was to blame - they weren't.

I believe the stickers are for the whole window.

As a seated season ticket holder, my seat is reserved for me every game and as long as nothing goes wrong they aren't sold to anywhere else. In the past, they have accidentally been sold and the ticket office has had to give the other person a different seat so that I can sit in my seat.

These stickers aren't transferable, and so people won't be going around slapping them on the boards in a different place each game. Hopefully they are all in place now so that next time you go to a game you will be able to see which windows are not taken by season ticket holders.

I am however quite confused as to how you spend more than a season ticket holder - when you admit you can't go to every game. Don't forget that season tickets holders paid for their tickets months ago before most of the team was signed, and way before the fixtures were announced.

What wannabe and finny said

I do believe there is a way of saying something, personally, if the sticker wasn't there before the game, you weren't to know, as a season ticket holder myself, I think I would have stood somewhere else just for that game and placed the sticker after the game ready for next time. I have a seat, if someone is sitting in it, if I want to sit down I ask them to please move.

Don't let one person put you off

rolf

were gonna win, if that piece of plexi was so precious to you, then you shouldda done like the rest of us and bought the bloody thing.
as soon as the team decided to season ticket them, i was down the office looking at the plan and filling out my dd forms - simples, saves all the stuff i posted on another thread.

yeah and if you gonna pm me with ill-thought out allegations, try to make sure you are accurate because my friend you are way off-beam. and summat else i am so glad i didn't end up next to you and your millimetre counting because you would be elbowed purple before the end of october.

you now know where i stand, so i suggest you toddle round and apologise properly next time you get a chance

were_gonna_win said:
my reply from him was "take it up with shannon, i have paid £300" as a non season ticket holderi pay a damm sight more

Before i start...i am not a season ticket holder. People paying on the door probably do pay more money than ST holders BUT it is their money that pays for housing/flights/wages/kit even before the games start so ST money is vital to the club. The person who asked you to move sounded rude,but thats not Shannon/the clubf fault...as has been posted the stickers are permanent but if halfway through the season someone tells you to move as they say its their ''space'' just politely ask to see their ticket as it will be on there.....as for the space standing ST are allowed , a couple of my friends get half a pane each :) .

Hope this helps.

Twinkle said:
were_gonna_win said:

Before i start...i am not a season ticket holder. People paying on the door probably do pay more money than ST holders BUT it is their money that pays for housing/flights/wages/kit even before the games start so ST money is vital to the club. The person who asked you to move sounded rude,but thats not Shannon/the clubf fault...as has been posted the stickers are permanent but if halfway through the season someone tells you to move as they say its their ''space'' just politely ask to see their ticket as it will be on there.....as for the space standing ST are allowed , a couple of my friends get half a pane each :) .

Hope this helps.
Actually the club is to blame for this incident, and as it happens many other people who had booked a season ticket at the plexi were comfronted with the same problem on Sunday night. Personally i paid for my standing season ticket as soon as they were available as i prefer to stand like many other fans. When i turned up for the game the place that i reserved was taken because there was no place markers indicating that this was a season ticket spot, and all fairness to the people that where standing there they were not to know otherwise.
I ended up watching a very good game over the shoulder of someone. As far as i am concerned the club have had ample time to get this right , not leave it till the game is in progress to go around putting name stickers on plexi positions. So i can understand this guy's frustration, but i agree that rudeness if that was the case is not the answer. But like i say all this could have been avoided quite easily. It should have been implemented long before the season started.

No doubt i am due to face the same problems on this Saturday.

I have stood near enough at the same window each home game but every season find my self not able to afford to but a season ticket as i cant always attaend mid week fixtures.

I just hope when i go on the weekend i will be able to stand at the normal spot and chat with friends during the game.