One very annoyed Season Ticket Holder (Or Not) !!

James

Administrator
if your friends have season tickets there shouldnt be a problem. We usually have 6 or 7 friends standing around what is now 3 season ticket places. Should be able to squeeze us all in :)

Sliput

I always thought it would be a fun idea to put a pair of footprint shapes on the floor next to the plexi with season ticket numbers printed on them :D

Agreed :D

I am a sitting season ticket holder (although I am not happy with the block I am in as the sponsors/people in that area seem to play "let's go up and down the stairs as many times as we can during the game") but thats for a different thread!! The club sold our seats in error last year on occasion (start of the season) and I just told the people they were in our seats, they had tickets for that seat, so we sat in the nearest seat free......

I had a similar thing happen towards the end of last season. A guy with his wife turned up just before faceoff (I'd been there since the doors opened) and demanded we move. He wasn't an ST holder, just claimed that we were in his "regular spot". We didn't move, but he pushed his way in next to us (where there really wasn't any space).

To avoid this kind of thing in future I'm putting a bit of money aside for next year's season ticket now. How does it work though, is it the case that you can either reserve a seat for yourself or a standing space, or can you get both? I imagine it's the former.

Yeah with the new standing season ticket you get one or the other reserved for you for all games covered by it and get that seat/space reserved for you to buy for games it doesn't cover up until game day.