Panthers v Devils - Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Looking at the Panthers highlights closely, it's surprising to see the forwards who had so much trouble defensively in the game until the goalie was pulled.

Russky

And there lies another problem.
Sheer frigging arrogance.

Russky doesn't get the opportunity to go to games or watch the webcast, does that mean he can't voice an opinion? He's a fan, just like the rest of us. If you disagree, fine, but there's no need to be bloody rude about it. The bloke gives up his time to host mnl, and he does it great, so ditch the belittling and the arrogance and give the guy a break.

Cheers Kane, I appreciate the support. There are a few people who post on here who see my post and just want to post to try to ridicule and demean me or the validity of my post, they know who they are and I wont sink to their level by naming them. They think that their post has more validity and importance because they have supported the Devils for longer or they think they know more about Ice hockey or the Devils than I do and they think this gives them the right to try to ridicule, demean and belittle me or my contribution to any discussion.. This is NOT the case.

Last edited: