Panthers Vs Devils - League - 7th Oct 23 - FO 19:00

Slartibartfast

I think we have been the better team. Panthers are awful. They lack structure, have terrible passing and nowhere near the skill level of our team except for one or two players. BUT we have missed so many opportunities and our D men are not big enough to clear the crease so they are picking up the scraps. It would be a crime to lose this this game. Expecting another classic third period come back

kettdevil1

Well at least that period was more entertaining but we are making far too many individual mistakes and the fluency isn’t there. Barrow’s assist for Busch’s goal was a thing of beauty and Davies has been superb but…. That’s it for positives so far

kettdevil1

Belfast won 5..1 in Guildford, panthers or devils don’t look like troubling Belfast ,
Actually disagree. Haven’t been impressed with either Guildford or (to a lesser extent) Belfast so far. If we leave aside the last two periods we have played I would argue we have been better than the Giants so far this season

Kevin roog

Can’t believe I have come back to Nottingham tonight, I vowed not to come back last season , nothing has changed, it’s gonna be 6.2 or something, and £15 for 2 pints

Hedd Wyn John

Actually disagree. Haven’t been impressed with either Guildford or (to a lesser extent) Belfast so far. If we leave aside the last two periods we have played I would argue we have been better than the Giants so far this season
We'll find out tomorrow I guess, besides Giants had a slow start last season & then brought in a whole raft of players and turned it around so hard to compare at this stage.

Gisland

This.. Devils have been by far the better side...Giants not on the same page this year. Devils or Steelers for the league for me.