Scotland Triple Header - Red Army Travel

Sheincar

KaneDevils said:
The Infer-moan.

I see your yet to comment on the Blight return thread Sheila?
A great opportunity to post something positive and pleasant. ;)
I apologise for being on holiday when that was announced. Now remedied. Happy now? I'm not however going to apologise for expecting people to receive the benefits they were promised on signing up for RASC.

wildthing74

Trying to get the thread back on topic we've managed to secure a deal with the hotel today.We are staying in Jury's in the city centre.They usually charge £10 for breakfast each day but if anybody is interested in adding it we can get it for £25 pp for the whole stay.
Please can those going let me know if they want to add it? It will be full English plus continental and the usual fruits and cereals.Having stayed in many Jury's myself I always find the choice to be superb.Also whilst there's many places in Edinburgh it's not a cheap place to eat so I think it's great value but please let us know ASAP.
Thanks

Sheincar said:
One of the incentives to encourage people to join RASC is discounted travel.
As said before the Red Army Travel is independently run to provide good value travel to the fans and the added bonus of being able to sponsor players!
If you selfish people get a discount, Red Army Travel will not be able to sponsor players!
If however the Devils organise a trip then discount would be appropriate due to the links to the groups.

Please wise up and shut up about discounted travel with the Red Army Travel :(

By the way I am not linked the the gentlemen who run this group and in fact never had the pleasure of talking with them, but I do appreciate what they do and what they are trying to achieve! They :RAWK

Paul Sullivan

Lp 1 said:
Paul that has been turned around horribly! No need for that I think!
It hasn't been 'turned around' at all. I simply snipped the personal insults out is all.
Any lurkers out there will hardly be encouraged to post if personal attacks like that are happening.

Back on topic, this looks to be an excellent trip for the faithful. Good times.

Sheincar

Budgie said:
Sheincar said:
One of the incentives to encourage people to join RASC is discounted travel.
As said before the Red Army Travel is independently run to provide good value travel to the fans and the added bonus of being able to sponsor players!
If you selfish people get a discount, Red Army Travel will not be able to sponsor players!
If however the Devils organise a trip then discount would be appropriate due to the links to the groups.

Please wise up and shut up about discounted travel with the Red Army Travel :(

By the way I am not linked the the gentlemen who run this group and in fact never had the pleasure of talking with them, but I do appreciate what they do and what they are trying to achieve! They :RAWK
New thread started

Thread starter #30
draig-goch said:
Are you able to give an idea of the lastest to pay a deposit? I'm off on holiday soon so skint but may be able to do it depeneding on when.

Thank you.
The answer to that is no simply because we don't know how quickly everyone is going to pay there deposits. We have around 130 names but only 98 spaces at the moment. Once bus 2 is full and deposits have been paid, we will possibly look at running a 3rd bus.

Hope this helps. Any questions and we will happily help :) But you should be fine until you get back from your holidays to pay.

Can you please put me down for 2 on this trip with Breakfast included, many thanks. Luke or John please let me know when you need the deposit, thanks.

voth26

I've booked me flights for the triple header( easier for me than a bus due to work commitments coming back) can anyone let me know best way to book game tickets for the three games 2 x adults and 1 x child. roll on jan

Thread starter #36
voth26 said:
I've booked me flights for the triple header( easier for me than a bus due to work commitments coming back) can anyone let me know best way to book game tickets for the three games 2 x adults and 1 x child. roll on jan
We will sort out tickets nearer the time. Come down to our desk at game nights and we will give you and information we have at that time.

voth26

Red Army Travel said:
voth26 said:
We will sort out tickets nearer the time. Come down to our desk at game nights and we will give you and information we have at that time.

Thanks for the info cheers