Stars Vs Devils - League - 19th Nov 21

jenks33

All in all a good win. We shouldn’t be conceding 4 goals to that Stars team though and we will have to defend better on Sunday. I thought we were a bit lucky not to concede another goal in the first period with all the turnovers. Plenty of positives tho

Wannabe2

5`-0 against Steelers clinical, 6-4 tonight not good which team will turn up tomorrow, Mr Jekyll, or Mr Hyde,it’s anyones guess. We are this, no we are that, no we are this, no we are that. Depends which way the winds blowing I guess. One things for sure we ain’t consistent and far from it.

E.D.S.

I’ve always felt that any win in Scotland is a good win. The travel and schedule isn’t great. We’ve been caught out before now with that round of games.

Wannabe2

Good on him in fairness, but things won’t be that easy week in week out, pleased for the lad but tonight’s game was a one off, it was all about us, then all about them, very few games will give a return of 10 goals.

Wannabe2

We didn’t start off poor against a poor squad, we played what was against us and it showed, but then we showed our deficiencies in applying the killer punch. Unfortunately then we showed the other side of this team which isn’t always mind blowing.

E.D.S.

What travel, what schedule and it was game 1, not game 3. Very poor tonight.
Calm yourself and have another little read of what I’ve written. I was referring to Scotland trips in general. The travel, in general. The schedule, in general. I’ll take the two points here and two tomorrow. I don’t really care if the score is 10-11.

As for tonight…1-6 up. The game is in the bag. The intensity doesn’t stay the same level. Perfectly natural.