STAY POSITIVE

Blaze keep the win 4-2 over Steelers.

Who would have thought they would have a 4 pt weekend facing us and steelers eh?

That keeps us tied on points but top on reg wins with a game in hand against Panthers away on Friday.

The guys need to dust themselves down after these last 2 games. Get some rest and hopefully be re-energised for another challenge next Friday. The scores we're seeing at the moment just re-emphasis what a tough league the EIHL is this year. Every team is battling from 1st down to 9th.

The Devils need to keep their focus, keep their workrate at the level we know they can hit and more important keep their composure when it matters.

It's playoff hockey EIHL style, the last few games of the league championship.. Who wants it most?????

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now just got to hope that the clan beat the panthers. The giants would need to win all their games against us to have a good chance, and although these will be tough i cant see the giants getting 6 points from them and hope the devils get at least 5.

ASHIPP

Earnie said:
Beware of the Sleeping Giants!
Giants are quietly going about their business and find themselves back in the championship fight.
A battling Blaze achieve a 4 point weekend fighting for a playoff position.

Braehead putting up a fight against Nottingham at the moment.

Very exciting and unpredictable. Devils still have a fantastic chance....providing they play with the confidence and character that got them there this season.

BostonBart22

could be a few bans by dops...cam jannsen thrown out check to head and it all kicked off at covemtry at buzzer ,,handshakes didnt happen big 2 hand slash on noble by a steeler not sure who ,, oh and boris a match as well :pickle

Wannabe2

Well what can happen in 24 hrs, this league is ballistic, who ever wins it, and who ever don't it's a truelly mental season. One thing that's for sure, I have had my money's worth three times over. I friggin love this sport, no wonder it's the greatest game on the planet

BostonBart22 said:
could be a few bans by dops...cam jannsen thrown out check to head and it all kicked off at covemtry at buzzer ,,handshakes didnt happen big 2 hand slash on noble by a steeler not sure who ,, oh and boris a match as well :pickle
Looks like that was Desbiens who also got a match for his troubles :lol:

Wannabe2

phil PLT said:
BostonBart22 said:
Looks like that was Desbiens who also got a match for his troubles :lol:
Sure was Phil, it's getting very exciting me old mate. Lots more to come me thinks.