Steelers v Devils - 29/01 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

TheStub

How much does it take to critise one mistake that those on here haven't seen?

Although, this has to be the worst case of throwing away a win I have seen.

Gazza272

TheStub said:

True, I am livid with every single one of them. Not just Scott.

august04

Dai Vader said:
Don't flame me but thats what Romfo does best :evil:
He may or may not have taken a stupid penalty, could have been a bad call, I don't know, I haven't seen it - but we still allowed 2 other goals without reply in the 3rd. Not just down to Romfo I would suggest.

TheDevilTorn said:
Twinkle said:
fordy66 said:
pathetic result........2-0 up early on .... sat back and tried to defend the lead . ..will we ever learn? :twisted:
Totally agree.
How can anyone not agree? Romfo is a good D man, its not all his fault, perhaps if we hadnt of sat back we wouldn't of been under so much late pressure and Romfo wouldnt of had to do what he did. Cant blame 1 player !! Blame tactics !!
WELL SAID!!!!

TheDevilTorn said:
Twinkle said:
fordy66 said:
pathetic result........2-0 up early on .... sat back and tried to defend the lead . ..will we ever learn? :twisted:
Totally agree.
How can anyone not agree? Romfo is a good D man, its not all his fault, perhaps if we hadnt of sat back we wouldn't of been under so much late pressure and Romfo wouldnt of had to do what he did. Cant blame 1 player !! Blame tactics !!

I didnt blame Romfo :(

Gazza272 said:
TheStub said:

True, I am livid with every single one of them. Not just Scott.
just up it was the final min just thow the puck down there and make them chase !!! the idoit !! pls G i dont what you see in him but get rid of him pls!!!!!!

true i dont thing G should be playing, we seam to work better AWAY when there some one to help fanny,

Quite often we take pens late in games and Romfo is sometimes the perpertrator - it just seems to me that the opposing team score while he is sitting for two, coincidence? most probably.

Sorry i may have missed something? I don't recall anyone posting that it was Romfo's fault we lost the game. The only critisism people are stating is that it is a dumb penalty.

A

Anonymous

I'm seeing one name constantly, it keeps cropping up......ROMFO. Like I said blame tactics, defending a 2:0 lead is dodgy and costly, as its proved tonight. What a crap way to start the weekend :evil: :evil:

TheDevilTorn said:
I'm seeing one name constantly, it keeps cropping up......ROMFO. Like I said blame tactics, defending a 2:0 lead is dodgy and costly, as its proved tonight. What a crap way to start the weekend :evil: :evil:

I agree with you 100%... :x

Enough is Enough! :evil:
Stop the excuses, this team is just underperforming. Forget about getting into the top three, some imports are just not up to the task that they were brought in to do. Now is the time for a few kids from the ENL side to get their chance.

The Faith Healer said:
Stop the excuses, this team is just underperforming. Forget about getting into the top three, some imports are just not up to the task that they were brought in to do. Now is the time for a few kids from the ENL side to get their chance.
Lol :lol:

The Faith Healer said:
The club must have thought that bringing back old favourites to this years team would have been the answer? i agreed then it was a good move as at the time they were brilliant signings (not mentioning any names) but six months down the line a couple are well past their sell by date and haven't performed anywhere near their capabilities, do we need changes? i think so

A

Anonymous

But at home they do play well so thats not the answer for me, its down to the tactical side of it for me, more than the quality of the players!

Gazza272

Josh Fiddler said:
The Faith Healer said:
The club must have thought that bringing back old favourites to this years team would have been the answer? i agreed then it was a good move as at the time they were brilliant signings (not mentioning any names) but six months down the line a couple are well past their sell by date and haven't performed anywhere near their capabilities, do we need changes? i think so

Well changes are out of the question, signing deadline is sunday evening.