Steelers v Devils - PO Semi-Final - 15th April 23 - 1900 FO

kingmo19.1

12-12 after 60 mins, followed by 15 periods of overtime with no goals then a Bownsey slapshot in the 16th period of overtime to seal a 13-12 win !!!

About as realistic as predicting how our team will perform on the day!

JC23

12-12 after 60 mins, followed by 15 periods of overtime with no goals then a Bownsey slapshot in the 16th period of overtime to seal a 13-12 win !!!

About as realistic as predicting how our team will perform on the day!
Sounds like a good idea for the 3rd vs 4th game though.

moggy#9

I've been saying it for a while now but I really hope they fix the powerplay.
Well I'm sure that they learnt a lot from last weekend. Horn will have been watching lots of video - so much so that on Saturday they're convinced that they will cut down on (though not necessarily eliminate) the short handed goals, and may even get a few shots on net.

Rempel16

On a serious note, if we don’t fix our pp we‘re doomed I’d say
I hope there’s no powerplays.

People around me on the weekend were calling the refs to give penalties for the softest plays… it’s playoff hockey. Anything other than blatant trips / pucks over the glass should not be called at all.

Let the players decide the game, not the special teams.

kettdevil1

I hope there’s no powerplays.

People around me on the weekend were calling the refs to give penalties for the softest plays… it’s playoff hockey. Anything other than blatant trips / pucks over the glass should not be called at all.

Let the players decide the game, not the special teams.
Actually I suspect that will happen anyway - Sheffield's PP was worse than ours so the chances of a special team bonanza is low.

Really looking forward to the weekend. work for the week is done so it's now time for one of the best weekends of the year